Valentines

Ariana's POV

I had to work on Valentines. My baby stayed at home all day with the dogs and Piggy. I grab her favorite flowers and some wine. When I pull up outside, I see the bedroom light on.

Grabbing the things out the car, I unlocked the door. "Babe? Im home." I say. The dogs beat her. Reaching for Laffeyette and Tolouse, I see her on the stairs in my hoodie. She walks towards me. "You look beautiful as always."

"I missed you." She says. I peck her cheek and neck. She lightly moans.

"I missed you too Kitten. Did you eat?" I ask lowering my hands from her waist to her ass. She shook her head no.

"I was waiting for you. I made dinner." She pulled me into the kitchen, she opened the oven revealing a vegan lasagna.

"Babygirl! It looks delicious but, Let me get changed. I'll be right back."

I quickly changed and cane back to my babygirl fixing plates. She sat my plate in front of me. She turned and I grabbed her hand.

"I have to tell you how it taste." I say. She lays her head in her hands. Her butt in the air. "This is the best damn lasagna I've ever had."

"Really? It's just a lasagna. I didn't know you would enjoy it tha-"

"It's amazing because you made it but, I had some other food in mind."

"I thought you liked it?" She starts to get teary eyed.

"I did I just want a bit of your Dasani" I say looking at her ass.

"Daddy! The dogs are here." She says gasping.

"Come on baby....I haven't had it in so long plus it's valentines day."

She pulls me upstairs and sits me on the bed. As she straddles me and kisses me, I begin to pull her hoodie off. She's wearing my favorite shorts and a red bralette. I flip her on the bed.

"Oh! I forgot your present!" She says running into her closet. Y/N pulls out a box.

"Babe!" I say pouting. "I feel bad because I didn't get you anything." She kisses me and puts the box in my lap.

"Open it." She says. I take the top off and see a Rolex.

"Babe no fucking way! I love you." I kiss her lots. "How'd you get this?" I start to pull Y/N on my lap.

"I may have had Frankie help me." She smiles.

"Baby, I'm speechless."

We kiss for a while. I play with the hem of her shorts.

"I also ran you bath. It might be cold now." She says.

"Well," I raise her head. "We have to run another one. I brought wine." I know red wine is her favorite so she runs to the bathroom to run more water. "Be careful my love."

____________________

We were laying in bed. Y/N wanted to watch a movie. I laid my head in her lap and she massaged my scalp the whole time with the wine glass in her other hand.

"Did you want more babe?" I ask. She nodded and I poured more into her glass.
"There you go babygirl. There's nothing I wouldn't let you have. You know that, right?" She nods and I kiss her thigh.

She still continues to massage my scalp and I feel myself falling asleep. I put my wine glass on the nightstand. Y/N looks at me and smiles.

"Tired?" I nod and get up to reposition myself. I lay down and bring Y/N into my arms.

"Good Night babe." Y/N says turning her lamp off.

I kiss her and fall asleep. The morning sun hit my face and Y/N was asleep on my chest.

"Baby, you forgot to close the curtains my love." I say cover my eyes.

"Sorry daddy, I'll close them." My princess gets out off bed and rubs her eyes. When she closes them she goes to make her tea and might I add, She's only wearing a Shirt and her underwear.

I follow her and lean on the frame. She didn't see me so, I just watched.

"I could write a song on my new piano
I could sing about how love is a losing battle..." She sung quietly. I wanted to take her right then but she I wanted to let her finish.

"Not hard, It's not hard, It's not hard," I smile and walk behind her. She turns and blushes. "I guess you heard me huh?"

"Maybe." I replied. She giggled and sipped her tea. "I believe we have unfinished business."

"What is that?" She asked tilting her head. I bit my lip and looked her up and down.

"That delicate yet delicious-" She clears her throat.

"Not appropriate." She says sipping the tea.

"Please? What do I have to do? I miss the taste." I say pouting.

"Well, your studio and the bedroom needs to be clean. You also have to walk our babies. Alot, needs to be done Ari. Afterwards, it's all yours."

I go into our bedroom and start picking up clothes. The clothes basket was nearly full. Y/N took it to the wash. I straightened up what was left. Making the bed was easy so, I did that last.

"Thanks babe but, Studio time. Go ahead, I'll be waiting." She pecked my lips before going back up the stairs.

I get to the studio and man, I'm not the cleanest. There was a shit ton on lyrics scattered around the floor balled up. The sticky notes that Y/N made before I started working on music through the years.

Like I tell you
Just keep breathing babe

My mom likes you
She also sent horoscopes...

Your enough
And don't apologize

I start to put them on the bulletin above my computer.

"Baby what's taking so long-" Y/N lookeddat the bulletin and smiled. "You kept them." She smiled.