Freak my live

Ari's POV

It's 9:30pm. Me and Y/N had some great sex. She laid on my chest. I reach for my phone.

"Look at this beautiful princess." I say recording her. She hid in my neck. "Let's go live."

"Mmhmm. Cover up though." Y/N grabs my sports bra. I start the live and Y/N was on my back.

"Hey guys. We got bored so, we are on live."

CourneyChipolone: It looks like you guys just got lit 👀

"Court, You really are wild'n. Let us do us. Y'all can ask questions or whatever."

I pull Y/N into my lap.

"Y'all, She is so fucking hot. I swear."

ArianasSwtnr: They are so cuteee 🥰

Y/NsGrande: WE LOVE YOU GUYS

"Thanks and, we love you too." Y/N says making kissey faces.

Arisangel: Who liked who first?

"I honestly think Y/N was not into me. So me but, I had to break her down." I say looking at her lips. I grabbed her thighs and slid them to her waist.

"I didn't know who you were. Guys, she bullies me for this all the time. I had to get to know her."

"Thank god she did cause, she's not going no where." I attach our lips.

dojacat: Ari you are possessive!!!

"I am. Y/N is mine. I don't share." Y/N laughed. She sat sitting her butt on my lap. As she leaned, her butt started to show. I grabbed her ass.

Ariinwonderland: I think Ari has found her muse for this live iykyk

Fanpage101: oop- Y/N how's the massage girl 👀

"Baby, The fans are going insane. Whats going on back there." She looked back.

"Sorry, it's just so....."

"OKAY! I think it's time to go because, Ari's about to get really needy and-" I got up to her boobs and started feeling them. "Court get your friend, She's nasty."

"I just wanted a kiss." I say pulling her towards me by her hair lightly. I kiss her while we were still on live. Everyone went crazy.

Yoooo they can chill

They really in it

The way Ari pulled her hair yk whos daddy

I am hoping to get like them

"Thank you, I love you." I kiss her cheek. When I look back at my phone, everyone was still crazy. "It was just a kiss guys. I always kiss her like that. If you're girl isn't getting kissed like that, I don't know what to say. Yeah pecks are cute but, girls love long kisses."

Y/N left to find food. I looked in the comments.

How long have y'all been together?

"A year and 10 months. We are almost at 2 years. I love her to death."

Y/N returned with Veggie chips. I grabbed her waist and sat her on my lap kissing her neck. She fed me a chip.

"Do you love me?" I ask.

"Yes baby, So much." Y/N replied.

"Would you ever wanna marry me?" I ask.

"Yes, of course. I would love to marry you."

Stoppppp I hate being single......

I want a Ariana type Bf

"Guys, your Y/N will come. Just don't lower your standards. You deserve a nice person no matter what gender. Mine just happens to be this gorgeous lady."

We talk a bit more and eventually end the live. Y/N cuddles into my neck.

"You ok baby?" I say rubbing her back.

"I want cuddles." She whines.

"Ok, I'll give you cuddles." We started to get tired. Y/N breathing was slow. She was falling asleep.

"Good Night baby." I kissed her cheek.

"Night."

When we wake the next morning, our names were everywhere.

"You're gonna get us in trouble. Mama Grande is gonna kill us." Y/N says.

"She LOVES you, I'm gonna die." I played a video.

The internet goes crazy after an eventful live. Ariana Grande and her innocent girlfriend Y/N Y/LN were boo'd up on Ari's live. Ari started to kiss and even touch Y/LN. A video clip played.

Just then, My mom FaceTimed me. I look at my phone.

"Can you answer it? She won't yell at you." Y/N grabbed it and answers.

"Hi Mama G. How are you?" I ask. She smiled softly.

"I am good. What were you two doing last night?" I look at Y/N.

"Umm, we were on IG live."

"Doing what?" She says.

"You've seen the video?" Y/N looks disappointed.

——————

We got dressed to go to my Mom's house. I got Y/N and myself in trouble so we have to make up for it.

"Y/N, I'm so sorry love. Ariana knows better." I look down.

"The issue still stands that Y/N's reputation is on the line. She's new in the industry and-"

"I fucked up. I have to go." I went to her agency and talked to her manager. I got him to reconsider her and get her a shoot.

I pulled back up at my mother's house. I knocked and Y/N opened the door. She grabbed my hand and sat me down. She started crying.

"People are starting to speculate things and Pete is coming after Y/N."

"What? Baby, you ok?" I rub her back. "What did he say?"

Honestly I'm not surprised. Ariana dates sluts and Y/N is exactly that. I don't expect anything less.

"Baby, I'm so sorry. Don't worry about him. He'll get what coming."

I take Y/N home and let her relax for the day. I ordered Pizza for her and brought it to her.

"I'm sorry baby. I really am." I cuddle her.

"It's not your fault." She grabs a slice of Pizza. Y/N is one of the most elegant eaters I know. She bit into the slice so nicely. It was kinda hot.