make love in this club

Ari's POV

G!P Ari

"Yo, get the fuck up. We got business to take care of. After that, we're partying." I wake up Giuseppe. My company makes millions, it doesn't sleep.

We take a shipment out and get paid. As I'm on the shipment out to one of my clubs, I spot a beautiful girl.

"Hey, your beautiful. Drink?" I say.

"Strawberry Margarita?" She says innocently.

"All of her drinks, On me." I tell my bartender. "What's your name?" I ask. I lean closer to her to hear.

"Y/N." She says smiling. I smile back at her. The bartender hands her a drink.

"Do you dance?" I ask extending my hand. She takes if and we dance for a bit. I then see Giuseppe with 3 girls. I take that as my chance to leave.

"Let go for ride." Y/N nods and I lead her to my car. We ride around Brooklyn a bit before heading to my house in East Harlem.

She looked at my mansion and blushed. I bring her to my room. She sat on the bed and I sat next to her.

"You're really gorgeous." I say tucking hair behind her ear. Her breath hitched. I pull her closer to me.

"Thank you. I try to look good because..." She paused due to me kissing her neck. "you never know who you might meet in the club."

"Yeah, You never....know." I look at her body as I lay her down. "May I?" She nodded. As I'm slowly taking her clothes off, she giggles. I'm guessing because she's a little tipsy from the Champagne in the car. I smirk and she bit her lip.

She was a little wet so, I licked my fingers and slowly pumped them inside her. Y/N suppressed her moans. When I whipped myself out. She got on her knees like a good girl.

She grabbed me and started sucking. My eyes rolled behind my head.

"Fuck- You can r-really work your- IM COMING!" She didn't stop until I finished. I decided to take her missionary style. As I entered her, she let out a small moan.

"Let it out, I wanna hear you."

———————

I wake up with a beautiful woman on my chest. I smile and grab two bottles of water from my min fridge in the corner of my room. I slip back into bed.

Y/N grabbed my torso and wrapped around it. Her head was now near my neck.

I chuckled and she made the cutest noise. Wait what? I'm supposed to be the player and nothing is cute except puppies. And maybe her snores. I chuckled again.

"What's so funny?" She says not leaving her spot near my neck.

"Your adorable little snores. You hungry?"

She nods and pushes me back down. I smirk and get to look at her wonderful body again.

She took my boxers and threw them somewhere. As she started to align my cock with herself, I sat up.

She started to ride me and honestly, She was the best I ever had. After we both came multiple times. We had to find our clothes.

I found my boxers and turned around seeing Y/N in my shirt. Giuseppe pulled up at the gate.

"What you were supposed to be at the office building. I'm handling something."

"Hurry the fuck up because your chauffeur isn't waiting long."

I look at Y/N who was giggling. I grabbed her hand "Let me take you out sometime."

She nodded and grabbed her phone. I grabbed it putting my number in it. We walked out together and I got in my car with her dropping her off.