The game

Lazy days are my favorite time of the month. Just Ari and I having each other to ourselves. My main priority in the day is to get to please Ari. Normally, I get to it.

Ari was on the couch waiting on me. Being the masc she is, her favorite thing right now is 2k. I slid onto her lap.

"So, Since we have a Lazy day ritual..." I kissed her neck. "Why don't we just-" I felt her member through her pants. Of course she wasn't even hard yet.

"No no no." She kissed my cheek. "This lazy day I have a proposition." I looked at her.

"Oooh, Like a bet."

"Yes, Like a bet." She stood up and carried me into the kitchen. "I bet you can't go a week with trying to get it on with me." I looked at Ari with a side eye.

"When I win I want a baby." I say with a smirk.

"When YOU win?" Ari says chuckling. "You were just all over me baby girl."

I huff and walk away. I get pulled back and grabbed. As I squealed, Ari kissed my head.

"What if I win? I want to get a victorious piece of that ass. Then were moving into a new house."

That was on Sunday, The next day we woke up and established some ground rules. Teasing was on so I was sure I was gonna win. Then that's when she said no pleasing ourselves. I felt myself die a little but I had it.

————

"Baby girl!" Ari called. I walked into our room and there she was. Laying against the headboard on her laptop. "You think we should have a massive shower for our rendezvous in the morning?"

I laid next to her and kissed her head.

"Aww, you think your gonna win. How adorable." I say giggling. After shooting up to get ready for bed, I pull out phase one of getting Ari to break.

I found my Lavender set that she loves seeing me in. It drove her crazy. I started oiling up as I normally do and I guess Ari had the same idea. She walked in the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her waist.

"Excuse me my love, I'm gonna shower." I stood there speechless as I watched her muscular body.

Then her towel dropped. I turned away and I knew from that moment on that play time was over.

————

It was now Tuesday, I was making breakfast and usually Ariana is running. She's on the way back because I just got her text.

Sweaty Ariana is such a sight for sore eyes, but I have to win.

"I'm home." She kissed my neck. I smiled.

"I made breakfast." I had made vegan pancakes and a whipped cream.

We sat across from each other at the table. I grabbed some whipped cream and sucked it off my finger.

"Fuck it. You win. I been losing my fucking mind." She says grabbing me. I squealed and got thrown on the bed. "Take all of it off."

"I just bought this outfit."

"Fuck it." She ripped it off of me and slammed herself into me.

"Ari-" She covered my mouth.

"You win. I've been wanting to fuck you since Sunday. I'm taking you my way."