Touring

I grabbed a lip gloss from Ari's dressing room. As I applied it, I was met with Scooter.

"Scoot?" He turned in my direction. "Where is Ariana?" I asked.

"I'm right here beautiful." I ran to her and jumped into her arms.

She caught me and kissed me. We were kissing for awhile because Scooter yelled at us. She carried me into her dressing room. As she was getting her make-up done, I sat in her lap trying to turn her on. I looked at her lips and eyes.

"What babygirl? What's going on?" She says without looking up from her phone.

"Your just," I paused whispering in her ear the next part. "really hot."

She looked up at me smirking. Her mother walked in. I said Hi to her and hugged her before returning to my seat in Ariana's lap. She got ready to take her Pre-Show nap, at least I thought. I felt a hand wrap around my waist and enter my shorts.

"A-Ariana!"

"You have to stay quiet my love." She said reaching my G-spot. "I know how good it feels but, we can't let anyone know how good your feeling or I might get in trouble. Right?" I nod not being able to form words. As I came, Ari helped me ride it out.

She picked me up and cleared the coffee table. When I was placed on the table, Ari took off my shorts revealing my underwear. She kissed my thigh and pulled my underwear down with her teeth. My legs were placed on her shoulders and she got busy.

"I'm gonna c-cum. Baby, B-bae...." Ari wasn't stopping. She grabbed her bag and pulled out a vibrator. I was kind of scared because, after round 3 of my orgasms i tend to get a little woozy.

"Ari? I think that we should- mmm" I'm not gonna lie, this vibrator felt really good. She pumped in and out of me.

____________

Ari laid me on the couch. I orgasmed 13 times and my legs were not going anywhere.

"Ari, I'm not gonna be able to walk." I say drinking her water.

"I know babe. I know your body like the back of my hand." She kissed my neck and gave me my shorts and underwear.

"You did this on purpose." She smirked and carried me to the side stage. After asking her assistant to get a chair, we did our pre-show ritual. She said what she is thankful for and came for our kisses.

I kissed her head so she doesn't forget her lyrics, her mouth so she sings great, and her neck just cause. She kisses my hand and my head.

"I love you, alot."

"I love more."

Ari goes on stage. She looks over at me.

"Hi Atlanta! Welcome to my concert. " The audience was screaming. "I am so lucky to have my baby girl on tour with me for the finale leg of the tour. I love her."

She starts singing and I fell in love all over again. It's one thing when she's my Ari but, Ariana Grande that everyone knows is badass. She's a chart-topper, a hustler, a musical god. She was singing make-up and looked over at me winking.

She started singing Thank U, Next. She brought me on stage and sat me down.

Spend more time with my friends
I ain't worried 'bout nothin'
Plus, I met someone else
We're havin' better discussions
I know they say I move on too fast
But this one gon' last
'Cause her name is Y/N
And I'm so good with that (so good with that)

I kissed her cheek. She made me stay on the rest of the show and put me on her back. She raced to her dressing room.