Best Friends

I waited on my bike for Y/N to come out. We're best friends and have been since 2nd Grade. The problem is we're friends with benefits and I wasn't supposed to be catching feelings.

"Ari? I'm done, using the printer wasn't the best but-" I tuned her out staring into her Y/E/C eyes. They are so beautiful. I looked at her lips which seemed so delicious and I got a hint of vanilla from her.

"Ariana were you listening? I'm trying to tell you what happened."

"Yeah, go ahead." I say grabbing her hand and twirling her around. She giggled.

"You ok? You look deep in thought."

I nod and hand her a helmet.

We approached my house and she pulled me inside. She went directly into my room. Y/N pulled out homework.

"I need to talk to you." I say. She looks at me scared. "I like you and not just as friends. I felt like that for a long time. I understand if you want to stop the sex thing."

"Of course not." She gets up. "I had feelings too. I thought you having sex with me without feelings would help." She pulls me onto the bed. "Can I get help with math?"

————

We were flirty throughout the evening. Now we were watching a movie on my couch.

"Y/N? I don't think we should do that thing today?" I say not wanting to ruin our newfound relationship level.

"Me either. I just want you to hold me." She stretched out on my lap. I placed my hands on her belly lightly scratching it to soothe her. She smiles.

"Be mine." I say in my head.

"What?" She says. "Be yours?" She sits up.

"I said that out loud , didn't I?" She nodded.

"Of course I'll be yours Ari. You are the only person I love but I have to do this one thing first." She looked in my eyes and kissed me.

The kiss was so heated that we kinda forgot about not wanting to fuck each other. In this case though, we weren't fucking. We were making love.

After we loved each other, Y/N started to play with my dick.

"Y/N, your gonna wake it again and, it might just be animalistic." She climbed on top of my stomach.

"Maybe your girlfriend likes animalistic."

"Baby, You might wanna put your seatbelt on." I smirk.

————

Y/N's naked body was draped over mine. The best part was that she was all mine. No stupid jocks, no bad boys.

I go under the blanket to "wake" her.

She whimpered and calls me.

"Bubba?" She says with her eyes still closed.

"Yes bebecita?" I say as she starts to rub my scalp.

"This is a nice way to be woken up."

I kiss up to her neck. She giggles and squirms. I smile.

"Good Morning." I say kissing her.

"Morning baby." She kissed back. "Mmm......what's for breakfast?"

"You? I just cant get enough." I say kissing her neck.

"I see. Let's start with a bagel." She kissed me.

I put my shirt on her and grabbed my pants. I put on a bra and smacked her butt.

"Silly? What food do you have?" She jumped onto me.

I placed her on the counter.

"Umm...I have cereal. I can always take you out." She says.

"Like a date?" She asked. I nodded and chuckled.

We got dressed and got on my bike. Y/N kissed my shoulder. We get to the restaurant and order some breakfast.

Y/N and I stared at each other. She smiled and bite into my toast. She grabbed my chin and kissed me. I bit her lip as she pulled away.

She continues to eat. Our silence was comforting. We occasionally looked at each other.

This would be the part where we would get to know each other. We were and still are best friends.

"Baby? We can split the bill." She said pulling out her wallet.

"No no no. I am paying because you pay me wit soo many other things." I reach into her pants kissing her cheek.

I felt her about to finish and I pull my hand out.

"I love you." I pull her onto my lap and the waiter comes over.

———

After we got back home, we decided to watch a movie. By watch a movie, I mean make out while a movie played in the background. Y/N was on my lap and I was pulling her by her shirt. I didn't want any space between us.

My mom came home. I didn't hear the door but, she cleared her throat. Y/N quickly pulled away.

"Hi Mrs. Grande." She shyly waved.

"Hello Y/N. How are you and your mother?"

"Fine actually, she got promoted. I have good grade per usual. Everything is good."

"You should help Ari. She's not doing the best in school."

"Mom!" I groaned. Y/N giggled.

"Fine. You can play mushy face with Y/N. Nice to see you Y/N." She says going up the stairs.

"Likewise." Y/N said. I was looking at her. Her existence just amazes me. I never knew someone could be so perfect, smart, sweet, and adorable. "What? Why are you staring so hard?" She asked looking down and playing with my hand.

"You're beautiful. I'm just soaking in your beauty is all." I saw her smiling a bit. I lightly grabbed her chin and brought it closer to me. "Where were we?"

"EATING EACH OTHER'S FACES?" My mom yelled.

Y/N giggled. I shook my head and started kissing Y/N again. We made it a couple minutes until my mom interrupted.

"Ari! I need your help." Y/N broke the kiss this time.

"I'm just gonna go home. See you at school." She grabbed her bag and jacket.

"Ok. See ya. I love you." I said holding her arm. I pulled her to me.

"I love you too." She pecked my lips.

"Stay sexy! Wear something sexy!" I know she laughed a bit.