Being happy

"Om my fucking god Ari!" Y/N moaned. She was riding my dick really well.

We started this friends with benefits type thing. We put the girlfriend label on it but, She was still married to Abel.

"You like riding me don't you?" I put my hands behind my head. I was just waiting to come until I grabbed her waist, trying to make more friction. She flinched.

"I barely gripped you. I don't know why I haven't beat his ass yet." She got off of me and sat against the headboard. As she grabbed the blanket, covering herself up, I kissed her arm. "Why do you let him do that?"

"I don't have a choice. He's a big guy. I can't fight him. He'll hurt my babies." I grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"I won't let him. Bring the babies here, I'll be responsible with them until you find a way to leave him. Or, I'll get to him." I rub her leg comfortingly.

She looked hesitant and I understood. These are her children, I just wanted to show her that I cared.

"I know your hesitant. I just wanna help but, It's fine." I sit up and pull her into my arms.

"Yes, I'll bring them. How does Wednesday sound?" She asked.

"Perfect! I'll be off work. I can take them for Lunch and a movie maybe. Or the park, We'll see." I felt her let out a breath I didn't know she was holding.

"Mmm, I gotchu mama. I won't let anyone hurt you or the babies. You know that." I grabbed her chin. She innocently nodded. Our lips latched for a moment.

"I'll take you home in the morning, Right now I need to hold you. May I?" I see her nod.

"Protect me." She whispered.

"I'll try."

————

I get a knock on my door and I quickly put my shirt on.

"Good Morning Ms. Ari!" The kids said in unison. I smiled and waved before looking at Y/N. She had a boy and a girl by Abel.

"This is Alex and Savannah. Take care of them, please." She grabbed my hand. I squeezed it. "Ok babies, Mommy is gonna go back to the house and I'll be back before you know it." She hugged them both and kissed them.

"Ok, I'm just gonna take them out. Lunch, you guy's hungry?" They nod. She grabbed their carseats and kissed me.

"You guys wanna watch TV until I'm back then we'll head out. Here's the remote." I run back to my closet and put on some jeans and a tank top with a light jacket.

I take the kids and order a cheese pizza, I know they don't do pork.

"Ms. Ari, Is Mommy ok?" Savannah asked. They both had watery eyes.

"Aww, Come here guys." They position themselves in my lap. "I'm trying to protect her the best I can. She's gonna be ok. I promise."

————
Y/N

I finish packing and Abel walks in. I back up scared of what he'll do to me.

"Where you going?" He asked kissing my neck.

"I'm s-staying with a friend." I say stuttering. Great, I fucked up. I feel a sharp pain in my abdomen.

"You're a fucking lie. You wanna leave. I'm not letting you go." Abel grabbed me and puts me on the bed. I try to fight back and I grabbed the knife under my pillow stabbing him. I didn't want to kill him but, hurt him.

I grabbed my bag and ran to my neighbors house.

"Taylor, Please, help me?" I asked on the verge of tears. I told her the story and she dropped me off at Ariana's house.

————

I drove the kids and myself home because I got a call from Y/N. She was at my house.

"Mommy!" They said running toward her. I grabbed their leftovers.

"We're you guys good for Ari?" She looked at me.

"Of course, They're sweet." I lead them inside the condo. The kids gasped and ran around.

"You sure I don't need to beat him up." I ask. Her hand grabbed mine. As she shook her head no, She called the kids over.

"So guys, We're staying with Ari now." They crawled into our arms.

"Is it because Daddy was being mean?" Alex asked.

"Yeah, Ms. Ari said that Daddy was being mean. He gave you meanie marks."

"Umm, Yeah. You made that easy." She says. "I have one more thing." I see her reach in her pocket and pull out a paper. "I'm pregnant."

I look at her. "Is it- You know?" I point to myself.

————
Y/N

"Let's go!" Ari jumps around holding the twins. I laugh to myself.

"Ok, It's getting late. Bedtime my loves." Alex rubbed his eyes. I grabbed Savannah and placed her in a room Ari showed me.

She walked Alex to one. After awhile, We both walk into Ari's room.

————

Ari

We laid in bed cuddling in a comfortable silence.

"I'm free Ari, really free."