Jealousy

Y/N released an album and her release party is tonight. Her closet is downstairs because, she has alot of clothes.

"You ready- Woah! Who is this for?" I ask looking at her dress. Y/N has a body and her curves looked just right.

"The party, are we not going?" She asked.

"Not like this. Your ass is out. The breast are out. The slit isn't leaving anything to the imagination, and You're curves are all types of sexy." I say grabbing her waist.

"What's wrong with sexy? It's not like I wear this all the time." She says feeling herself in the mirror.

"This is more like an us thing. I just don't want anyone getting the wrong impression. I don't play about mine." I say looking her up and down.

"I'm gonna be fine. Besides, I'll be with Doja all night." She says calmly.

"She better not pull nothing either. If she looks at you a way I don't like, We're leaving. That's a promise." I kiss her head.

We get into the car and drive there. Everyone was there. Doja, Nicki, Normani, Lil Nas X. The hottest rappers, Singers, even Rihanna.

"Hi guys, Thanks for coming." She hugged Normani and Kehlani.

I stood at a distance to let her enjoy herself. Paparazzi were everywhere and they wanted to see me and Y/N together.

"Baby? Can you some here?" She asked. "You want a drink?" I shook my head no.

"I'm driving." I reply. "I'll buy whatever you want though. You're a mega celebrity now, even more than me." I hold her close and kiss her head. She smiled and giggled.

"Where is my bestie?" I heard Doja's voice. I groaned and Y/N cocked an eye at me.

"Be nice please."  She kisses me three times. She does that before she runs off.

"Wait, Baby!" I grab her arm. "I love you and, I'm proud of you. I'll be at the table." She smiled.

I watched them sit at a table not that far from me. Doja goes to the bar.

"Bartender, All of party girls drinks are on me. That's my baby." I say.

I scrolled through my phone.

I looked at Y/N, Doja's hand was around her neck. I didn't trip. Then she kissed her cheek. They were a little tipsy but, It's nothing.

"I'm gonna talk to my baby." Y/N said walking over. "Come hang out with us?"

"No way! You're having to much fun." I say grabbing her waist.

"I'm not having fun if you're not having fun with me. Please?" She asked with puppy eyes.

"I guess I can party with my mega star." She grabs my hands and pulled me towards her table.

"I convinced her, Let's party." We started dancing and of course Y/N looked beautiful.

"I'm so fucking proud of you superstar. Doja hasn't tried anything, has she?" She shook her head.

"Even if she did, I only want you." Speak of the Devil, she came running.

"I haven't had a drink in 5 minutes. Time to get drunk.

"Sorry Babe, I'll be back." She got dragged away again. It had been a couple hours before I saw them again.

Doja's hand was on Y/N's thigh. It was slightly under her dress. Y/N looked at me. I grabbed Y/N and placed her on my lap. Doja jumped and I smiled.

I kissed Y/N, she wasn't happy.

"You ok? I saw you weren't conformable. I had rushed over." I whispered.

"She tried to kiss me bubba." Y/N says almost crying.

"Come on baby, let's go clean you up."

We reach the bathroom and, she fully breaks down.

"It's my fault. I shouldn't have worn the dress. I should have listened." She cries.

"No baby." I placed her on the sink. "It's not your fault. Doja just needs to keep her hands to her own damn self. Say the word and we're gone." I wiped her tears.

"Can Doja leave?" I looked skeptical.

"I can make that happen, Is that what you want?" She nodded and I pull her out the bathroom to security. "Can you guys escort Doja out please?"

"Is this what Mrs. L/N wants?" The big man asked. She nodded shyly. "Ok, I guess we'll escort her. Congratulations by the way. The album is great."

Not even a minute later I heard her.

"Y/N, tell them we're best friends. If you let them take me, this friendship is over."

Y/N hold me tightly.

"Better?" She nodded. I kissed her and she went to the podium to say a few words.

"Hi guys, It's Y/N. I just want to thank everyone for coming to my release party. This is my first album and i'm so proud of it. I wanna thank my team. Tommy, Pharrell, Scooter, Demi. Special thank you to Ariana, my girlfriend. It was alot of night where she would want cuddles and I would keep saying '5 more minutes'. She would help me with lyrical ideas and, I just love her. Umm, Thanks for believing in my projects and music and cheers."

I was in the front row. I winked at her, she bit her lip. As she brought the champagne glass back to her lips, I saw a twinkle in her eyes. I mouthed a quick come here. She swiftly came.

"Superstar, You did so good. I think you get a reward." She giggled and we snuck away to a booth upstairs.

I pushed her lightly against wall. My hand found her thigh and underwear she was wearing. There was a moment where I thought of taking on the couch but, the party isn't over so, I insert my fingers into her.

"Ari, R-Right there." She moaned. Her eyes were rolling back but, I knew we weren't finishing this quickly. I attacked her neck and kept pumping in and out of her.

It wasn't enough for me though. I decided to place her on my shoulders and get busy. She yelped and I've seen the most glorious thing i've seen all day.

"Mmm." I groaned finally getting the taste I ached for. Y/N lightly started grinding into me.

"F-" She stopped herself. I knew she wanted to curse but, I wasn't gonna stop to tell her she could. She was enjoying me to much.

"Say it." I say quickly said before diving back in.

"F-Fuckkk." I felt her climax coming so I helped her ride it out.

We straightened up and went back. As we got back, Her friends stared at us.

"Y'all were fucking weren't y'all?" Nicki asked. I looked at Y/N who wiped herself off of me. "Y'all so did, Oh my goodness."