New to this

Out date was coming to an end. I grabbed Ari's cheek and kissed it.

"Hey! Stay over." She said pulling me over. I groaned.

"I can't just take up your space bubba." I say. We've been dating for 9 months. I didn't want to move to fast.

"Is this about 'moving to fast'?" I nodded. "Baby, You know I am crazy about you. It's really late, you don't have work tomorrow, and I have a California King bed waiting to be filled. Just say yes?" She pulled me closer and wrapped her arms around me.

"If I say yes, no funny business. I'll get attached and wanna stay here forever. I also want cuddles." Ariana nods and pecks my lips. She leads me into her bedroom and hands me spare clothes.

"Babe? Can we order some Pad Thai. I'm kinda hungry."

"Yeah, my phone is on my dresser. Hand me yours, I'll charge it." I hesitantly grab her phone. I see a notification from a girl named Courtney.

"Baby? You got a message from Courtney?"

"Word? What does it say?" I'm not used to how open Ariana is. I've only been lied to and cheated on.

"Please, take me back." I gulp reading the text.

"Text her back and say 'I'm over you and I have a girlfriend that I'm happy with.' Then you can order your Thai." She kissed my cheek and left me the room.

I typed the message and ordered. I followed Ariana.

"You left your phone with me." I said putting it in her pocket.

"Yeah, I know. You were typing and I had to find my spare charger for you." She hugged me from behind.

"He didn't do that." I mumbled.

"He was also a douche. Why would he cheat on this beautiful woman in front of me." She turned me around and we started making out.

We both stopped for air.

"Honestly, I was planning to make love to you but, It's 9:39. That's to fucking early."

"I'm sorry Mrs. Grande, What?" I asked confused about the time essence.

"Oh, I'm deciding to do all the funny business baby." She laughs jokingly but kinda seriously. "I'm starting at your head," She kisses my spots as she names them. "getting to your Jaw, and those innocent lips, you neck, your chest."

She starts bending down as she gets lower, My moans get harder to suppress. She was still on my chest, leaving kisses.

"All the way.....to the forbidden fruit." She kissed my thighs.

"Ari..." She interrupts me and pulls down my shorts a bit.

"Shh princess. Daddy's working."

She takes one lick and I whimper. Ariana started to get carried away because when I opened my eyes, I was getting laid on the counter. She was getting ready to go to town.

"Fuck your so wet for me."

__________

"Ari?" I call her out of breath. She looks up at me. "Your phone is blowing up." She grabbed it.

"That's Thai. Go answer the door. Here baby. Pants and money. I'm in my bed waiting."

I open the door and hand him the money. I take the bag of food into Ariana's room. She was in the bathroom showering.

She came back.

"Can you eat with me me?" I ask. She nods and places me on her lap. We eat in a comfortable silence.

"Babe, How do you feel about meeting my mom for lunch tomorrow. I think Nona will be there too."

I nod because my mouth was full. After giving Ari a spoonful, I place my trash back in the bag and stand to throw it out.

"I got it babe." She grabs the bag and disappears. When she reappeared she sat to ask me a question.

"Did using my phone feel weird? It shouldn't."

"Yeah." I nodded.

"You can always use my phone. I have nothing to hide. You can make a fingerprint if you want." I nod and Ari gets me a fingerprint to unlock the phone.

I test it out and scream.

"Let's make it official. You wanna tell the world?"

(insert picture here)

arianagrande I'm so excited to tell you guys about my wonderful girlfriend @y/n.l/n

she's one hell of a girlfriend and im so happy to call mine she'll be the
death of me but....she makes me a better person and she's so sweet

don't bully her guys she's so innocent but she agreed that when i tell you guys about her she'll put exclusive content of our lives on her page.

The fans were already blowing up the post.

"Baby? We're trending on twitter." I say confused.

"The fans get quite excited when I post stuff about my love life. So, yeah but, Your trending under it." She clicked on it.

"How did they find out about my brother? Your fans are crazy."