Baby

Ariana's POV
G!P Ariana

I came home early today. I know because Y/N is still working. I put my bag in my room and changed into something more comfortable.

I started to cook. I heard a car pull up and I knew it was Y/N. She came through the door.

"Baby?" I called. She let out a big puff. She looked at me and almost cried. "Aww baby. Come here."

"I don't want to model anymore." She said. I kissed her head and lead her into the kitchen. I placed her on the counter.

"Why is that?" I say.

"Because my Ex called me fat." She said. My blood started to boil, how could she. Y/N was the best thing that could happen to her. "My stomach is getting a little big."

"You're not fat babygirl. Your gorgeous." I started to think about where this would stem from and I thought back to when we had sex a month ago. "Babe, can we take a pregnancy test."

"Why?" She asks. I get closer to her and rub her thighs.

"Remember a month ago when we were in bed for 4 hours?" She nodded. "I don't think you're gaining weight, I think-" she hopped down and ran into the bathroom. I finished cooking and followed.

Now she's waiting. I grab her waist from behind. She was fidgety and looked down.

"Hey," She looked up at me. "You know I love you no matter what happens. I still be right here." I kissed her. "Delicious as always."

I held her until the time was up. She looked at me.

"Come with me?" She asked. Of course I nodded and got pulled into our bathroom.

"Ok. Are you reading it or am I?" I ask sitting Y/N on the counter. She pointed at me. I took the test and quickly take her into my arms. "Before I read this, would you be happy being a mom?"

"Of course. I always wanted to have a child." She says tenderly. I rub her back and look at the test. She bit her lip eagerly.

"We're pregnant my love." I say. She smiled. She's so wholesome. Y/N hugged me and I kissed her head. "Ready to Eat?"

"Mmhmm." She said. I walked her into our kitchen.

"I love you. I wish I could have you my way right now." I say looking at her ass.

"No bedroom talk in the kitchen." She says playfully slapping my arm. She kissed my cheek after.

We sat down to eat and I chew my food looking at her.

"What?" She says hiding her face.

"I'm just looking at you." I smile. "Come here, I wanna do something."

She walked over and I kissed her hand.

"May I beautiful?" I ask touching her belly. She nods and I kiss her belly.

"Hello my seed. I love you." I coo and fist pump the baby. Y/N smiled. "I hope the baby looks like you."

7 months into the pregnancy 🤰

I was happy to come home. Y/N is doing well about the baby thing.

"Baby? I'm home." I say. She comes out the kitchen. Y/N held her stomach, I looked at how much Armani has grown.

"Hi baby." She say tiredly.

"You seem tired beautiful. You ok?" I fist bump my princess' baby bump. She nods and I kiss her cheek.

"Beautiful you need to rest. You're gonna stress yourself out and that's not good for Armani." Pulling her to the couch, I kiss her. "What's going on?"

"What if I'm a bad mother? I want Marco to have the best care."

"He will, I see how you care for your nieces and nephews. Your gonna do great. Now, lets get you into bed before you pop." I joke.

"Ariana Grande-Butera! If Armani comes early, I will blame you forever."

"I understand, let's get to bed. I'll order something." We walk hand in hand to our bedroom.

Y/N cleaned the room today. I grabbed a bralette for her and shorts. I remember Y/N talking about letting her body breathe. She thanked me and went into the bathroom. She's been in there for awhile.

"Princess? You ok in there?" I open the door amd she feel asleep peeing. "Baby, wake up. I promise your going to bed." She gets up and I led her to the bed.

After Armani was born 🍼🐣👶

@arianagrande

My son Armani Grande-Butera was born😁 I know you guys need the Album but I need time with my family thank you guys for all your support

*insert pic of Armani*

"I put his bottles away. Let me see him." I say smiling.

"Great. I'm going to shower." Y/N kisses me and Armani before going into the bathroom.

He starts crying. I panicked and looked for a pacifier. He didn't take it. His diaper wasn't full, Y/N just changed it and fed him before that. I stood up and carried him, rocking him and singing.

Oh, why'd you have to be so cute?
It's impossible to ignore you, ah

Armani stopped crying and looked at me. I felt the world stop. He's so precious.

Why must you make me laugh so much?
It's bad enough we get along so well

I could tell he was getting tired. His blinking slowed and he yawned.

Just say goodnight and go
Ooh, ooh, ooh
Just say goodnight and go
Ooh, ooh, ooh
Just say goodnight and go

He fell asleep and I kissed his head. When I turned, there was his mommy. Y/N smiled at me.

"Your great with him." She whispered. "You wanna put him down?" She asked.

"I just wanna hold him. He makes me fall apart. I never knew someone so tiny could just change your whole life a round."

"Yeah. He just looks at you and your undone. He's special. I love him so much." She says looking at him.

"There's nothing he could do to make me stop loving him." I said, Y/N smiled.