My cheerleader

I was excited for today. My girlfriend is cheer captain again, I'm playing basketball as captain again.

I walked to my locker finding Y/N at hers across the way. I put my books away and grab her necklace. It has a pom-pom pendant on it.

"Hi baby." I heard from Y/N.

"Hello my beautiful flower." I give her a wink. "I have a surprise for you angel." She closes her eyes.

"Is it a new bow?" She opens her eyes but, hasn't looked. "I need a new one but-" She had her mouth hanging open.

"Hey Y/N I- Oh my..." Demi walked past. They quickly hushed as I put the necklace on.

"You like it?" I ask grabbing her hand.

"I love it. Thanks Ari." I spin her around and she grabbed my chest.

I didn't realize people were recording and watching us. We're supposedly the 'it' couple. That's what Demi says people say.

I lean against the locker decorated in our pictures.

"So, I have a question?" She tilts her head at me. "You know I love you and your my person. There's no other person I'd want to be with. You're my everything. So will you go to homecoming with me?" She nods with tears in her eyes. I hug her once more and kiss her head.

"I'll walk you to class. Let's go."

She ends up pulling me to class. Before she walked in, I grabbed her hand.

"I promise to love you forever." I slide her promise ring on her finger.

"I didn't wanna do it in front of the whole school. This had to be private for me."

She kissed my cheek. I blushed.

"See you later daddy." She whispered smirking. I bit my lip watching her enter her class.

I walk to my favorite teacher's class. Ms. Jauregi.

"Ms. J! What's up fam?" My teammates laugh at me leaning against her desk.

"Ariana, Not today. I'm not in the best mood." She slumped in her chair. "You know I love you guys but, My life is falling apart."

"Tell us Ms. J, You listen to us. It's our turn."

She told us that she came out to her father and he wasn't supportive. Her girlfriend broke up with her because of it. I hugged her.

"It's ok Ms. Jauregi. You're gonna find someone better. If not, Y/N and I are down for poly." I joke. She chuckled bit.

"You're funny. Ok, what did we learn about yesterday." I sit back on her desk after grabbing my basketball.

"Physics shit? Where it has energy?" Some dude said. Everyone, Including Ms. J laughed.

"Close enough. How about this, Because I don't really wanna teach this unit. If Ariana makes this basket, Everyone passes my whole class." I laugh and everyone yeahs.

I grabbed a paper and ball it up. I shoot it into the trash can across the room. Everyone was cheering and clapping.

Y/N stood outside. She smiled and Jauregi saw.

"Go get your woman." She smiled.

I opened the door. Since this was the week last class of the day, and Jauregi was coach for Cheerleading, Y/N came in.

"Hi Coach Jauregi." Y/N stood at my front. Her jacket covered her toned stomach and her skirt did look extremely sexy today.

"You look so good." I whispered in her ear. She giggled.

"Jauregi, Can we go for a walk? I promise I'll have her back in 10 minutes."

She nods and I walk Y/N to the koi pond. She sat on the bench.

"I love you so much. I wanna marry you one day." She blushes.

"Really?"

"Yeah but,....for now..." I bend her over the bench. "I'm gonna have my way with you."

————

I pulled her onto my bus. Ms. Jauregi looks at me and then at her phone.

"She asked what we did before loading the bus." I chuckle as Y/N informs me.

"Tell her. Tell her that I had you screaming my name." I whispered.

Jauregi and Coach Fenty come over.

"Did you propose to her?" Jauregi asked.

"No, It's a promise ring. I am gonna marry her one day. We'll have babies and hella dogs." I say happily. Y/N smiles.

"Treat Y/N well, She's a keeper."

"She's does Ms. Fenty!" Y/N exclaims. Jauregi smirks.

"I know. Y/N told me all about those 10 minutes."