Breaking Insta

I didn't hear her come in. I didn't even notice the door open.

"Guess who?" A voice said.

"You sound like my girlfriend but, she's in Italy. So, I don't know." I say.

"Ariana, It's your girlfriend. Turn around and kiss her." Scooter said.

Sure enough, it was her. She jumped into my arms and kissed me. I stopped for air.

"How long have you been back? I missed you so much." I ask.

"I touched down last night but, I had to see my family in NYC. I took the jet thanks to Scoot and Demi to come see you." She smiled.

I kissed her smile numerous times.

"Ok Y/N come out here, Ari does have to get an Album done." I laugh and kiss her hand.

————

"How'd you like Italy? Was the food good?" I asked.

"Italy was fun. I met a couple designers and models. I went to a show. The food was delicious." She grabbed my hand.

We ate in a comfortable silence. I saw her yawn and I immediately carried her to bed. I laid her down and she reached out to me.

"Cuddles, You didn't cuddle me."

"I gotta do dishes baby. I'll be back."

"Nooo. Please Bubba. I need you."

I can't say no to her. I get in bed and play in her hair.

"How long are you staying?" I keep playing in her hair.

"I got a job here so i'm staying here." She says.

I sit up excitedly. She smiles and rubs my belly.

"Y/N that's great. I get to hold you, kiss you, love you, and show you off."

"I thought you wanted to keep us secret?"

That's true. I wanted to keep us secret, we've only been dating 6 months but, FUCK IT! I love her and I want to be hers forever.

"Fuck it." I turn on my music and Girls need Love by Summer Walker. She recorded on my phone.

As the lyrics started, Y/N came into view and straddles me. She kissed me. It was a heated make out session. I kissed her neck and she smiled.

"You're beautiful." I mouth kissing her chest.

She bits her lip and tilts her head back. She grinds to the song some more but runs so her fingers through my hair.

I smirk.

—————

"Post it." My naked girlfriend asked. We didn't have sex but the make-out got so heated that I thought we would.

I clipped the video before the part were our clothes started coming off and posted it.

arianagrande

I'm so excited to tell you guys about my favorite person ever......my girlfriend @Y/N.L/N she's so sweet and innocent tbh i kinda doubt it bc she's the one who wanted to post this instead of a regular cute photo

needless to say...i love her and her struggle is my struggle and her happiness is my happiness

aris.butera omg she's so prettyyyyy

ddlovato aww congratulations

courtneychipolone this is a little spicy dont ya think
arianagrande replied to courtneychipolone i think it's ok

Y/N.L/N 🤍
arianagrande liked this comment

Y/NS_Angels I LOVE THIS SO MUCH AND ARIANA TAKE CARE OF HER
arianagrande replied to comment i will....i promise ik she's been through some stuff i just wanna make her happy 🥰☺️

—————

Year 2 of your relationship

"Happy Valentines day babe! Wake up, I wanna feed you." Y/N says jumping on me.

She had on a cute black and white pajama set that showed her cleavage perfectly.

I kissed her and got up to follow her into the kitchen.

She's been cooking for awhile and I decide to add to my story.

"Babyyyyyy, whatcha cooking?" I say showing her to the camera.

"Just a cute little Valentines day breakfast."

"Thank you baby." I peck her lips. They tasted like vanilla.

After breakfast, I took her shopping. She didn't know what was gonna happen. I start recording.

"Do you know where we're going yet?" she shook her head no and i pull into the parking lot. Her mouth opened and fell to the floor.

"Now there's only one rule..." I say setting the camera on the phone holder in my car. She nods.

"You can't send your own money. Daddy's buying everything." She stared at me and her mouth fell to the floor again.

"Bubba......" She hugged me and kissed my cheek. "I love you."

"I love you too mamas."

We went through each store and I remembered the dinner.

"Ok you ready for dinner?" I say grabbing her hand.

"Yeah. Where are we having dinner?"

"At home. You're family may or may not be at our house right now." She stared at me amazed.

"How'd you even-"

"I pulled some strings and I know you birthday is in a week so I brought them to LA."

We got home and ate with her family. She was so fucking happy and that made me happy.

I made a post with all of our adventures together today and posted them

arianagrande
valentines day was great because i had a wonderful person to share it with @Y/N.L/N i hope you know how much i love you and appreciate you for loving me

frankiegrande so precious y/n is...☺️
arianagrande liked this comment

Y/N.L/N guys she's so sweet ily baby
arianagrande ily too now come cuddle

I hear footsteps and I smile. As the door opens, she giggles and holds her bear I bought her.

"Come here baby. I wanna hold you." She cuddles into my arm.

"I love you so fucking much." I say into her neck.

"Language?" She giggles. I bit my lip. I start to rub her ass.

"Hey, You look beautiful." I kiss her neck.

"Whatever your doing......" She took a breath. "Please don't stop."

I chuckle and keep doing what i'm doing.

————

I record for my story because people love Y/N and I.

"Good Morning guys." I whisper. "Y/N is sleeping...isn't she adorable."

"Daddy?" She whined. I pouted at the camera.

"Yes babygirl?" I kiss her head.

"Can we get donuts?" She asks still sleeping.

"Whatever you want baby. Let me know when you wanna go." She nods and cuddles into me more.