Teachers Pet P.2

Ariana's POV

"Ariana?" I hear my angel call.

"Yes baby girl. I'm here." I giggle, washing my face. Y/N whines and I come out the bathroom.

"Your homework is so hard." She says laying on my lap.

"Baby sit up, I'll help you-" I didn't even know but she was starting to suck me off.

Her gag had totally disappeared and she was doing so well.

"You like that daddy?" She asked and kept going.

I couldn't form a sentence so I just nodded. She looked up at me and kept going. After I came in her mouth she swallowed like the good girl she was.

My head was spinning and Y/N just stared at me.

"You ok Papi?" She asked giggling.

"Yeah I just- I needed a moment. What are we doing? Oh yeah, English."

__________

You're POV

I knew exactly what I did. Ariana gets really needy and loves when I give her head. I didn't know that it was gonna be that good.

"I don't get why we have to do this." I whine.

"I'll make a proposition," I listen and sit. "I'll exempt you from this homework if, you strip and meet me in the shower in about...." she looks at her watch. "Seven minutes."

I ran into the shower and came back to kiss Ari.

"I love you."

"This is saying you have six minutes. Hurry up."

I rush into the bathroom once again. I rapidly change and get into the big shower.

"Baby girl your so cute. Thanks for following directions." She says getting into the shower behind me.

She grabbed my neck and pulled me back. Ari left me a spider-man kiss. I was turned around and picked up. Ari held me up on the wall.

"Oh yeah, I planned this whole weekend. Your not walking any time soon."

She inserted herself and my god. I couldn't take it. This was our second time ever having sex. I was what Ari calls 'Tight'. I don't know what that means. She said it wasn't bad.

My moans were suppressed by me biting my cheek. That was until she hit my spot.

"Ari..." I moaned out.

"Yes my love? Let everyone know how good i'm making you feel."

"Don't stop." I moaned and She slowed down reaching the spot more. I rested my head on her shoulder.

"I don't plan on it." She gets out. It sounded breathy.

————

We both were on the bed taking a break.

"How many times did I-"

"13."

I laid on her bare chest tracing the tattoo on her shoulder.

"You're amazing kitten. You know that?" Ariana says cuddling me.

I hid in her neck and she kissed my shoulder.

————

Ari's POV

I woke up the next morning first. Y/N was asleep on my chest.

"Y/N, baby, I'm going to get breakfast. I love you."

"Love you." Is all I heard before she laid on her side.

I put a bra on and found some sweatpants. I kissed Y/N and continued on my way.

When I returned Y/N was still asleep. I grabbed my baby, who was still naked, and placed her on me.

"Good Morning my kitten. I grabbed breakfast."

She groaned and turned her head.

"Daddy? 5 more minutes." She say holding me.

"I'm gonna eat your donuts then." She jumps up.

"Does it have sprinkles?" She asked.

I nodded and she reached for the bag.

"I didn't get my kisses." I turn her head and kinda tease her a bit. I lean in to kiss her and bite her lip.

"ARIANA KISS ME DAMN IT!" She says running her hands through my hair.

"Ok. come here." I slowly kiss her and tuck her hair behind her ear.

"Donuts please." I hand her the bag and watch her eat.

"You look beautiful. I have a proposal." I say grabbing her bag of donuts. "It's 11am. I fuck you until 2. Then I'll take you to (favorite restaurant) and we'll watch (favorite movie) until we go to sleep."

"I might have to take you up on that offer." She says wrapping her arms around my neck. Y/N giggles as I flip us over.

"When I rearrange you...don't ask for me to stop."