64

Don't kill me for this, please. I am so sorry.

-

-

You were awoken to 4 men milling round your bedroom. You sat up and almost screamed before one of them turned and tackled you. "Put her in the bag."

Thirty minutes later you were awoken again, this time on a couch. You sat up and looked around the room, catching the name tag on the desk.

"Glad to see your awake," a voice said, making you glare at the man in the doorway.

"Aaron, what the hell?" you screamed, standing up and glaring at him. "You had people kidnap me in the early hours of the morning and for what?"

"Uh, my fault," Spencer muttered, walking in and scooping you up in his arms. You pressed yourself tightly against him. He held you close, kissing your forehead as he pulled away. You reached up, holding his hands in your own.

You frowned, feeling his left hand. "Where is your wedding ring?" You asked, looking up at him sadly.

He frowned, kissing your hand softly. "Yeah, about that," he began, making your heart drop, as he sat down on the couch.

You began to tear up, pulling away from him. "Spencer, I'm pregnant with your child and you're leaving me? I can't believe this!" you yelled. Spencer sighed deeply, pulling you down onto the couch next to him.

"I am not leaving you, pretty girl. We just had an unsub who I had to bait. And I did."

"Ok, so why was I abducted from our home this morning?"

"She was a hit woman," Garcia said, appearing in the door.

"A what?" You asked, your eyes widening at Spencer. "A hit woman? You went and met with a hit woman?"

"Uh-" Spencer began, coughing lightly.

"We asked him to," Hotch interjected. Great, more peanuts in the viewing gallery. "He's the closest to her in age and he's good at controlling his behavior. He would be the best to negotiate with her if things went badly."

"And what did he use to bait her?" You asked, a hand on your belly as you already knew the answer.

"He wanted her to kill his pregnant wife," JJ said. You scoffed, ripping your hand from Spencer's as you stood up.

"Fantastic. Might as well have given her the key to our front door," you complained, pacing across the carpeted office. Everyone glanced at each other before leaving you two alone. This was not something they needed, nor wanted, to witness.

"Baby," Spencer whispered, making you stop and look at him. His face was crestfallen, his eyes big and sad as they searched yours for a sliver of how you were feeling. You took a deep breath and sat down next to him again. "I'm sorry. It had to be something she would find despicable so she would show up. I would never put you or our little angel at risk."

You softened, seeing how genuinely sacred Spencer looked. "It's alright, although some heads up would have been nice before I was shoved in a body bag," you responded, gently holding his face with your hand. He nodded, leaning down and kissing you as he pulled you into his lap.

"Sorry to break up the absolute cuteness that's happening here but we have the video feed from the restaurant. Did you want to watch it again Reid? Just to make sure you caught everything?" Garcia asked, popping her head in the doorway. You pulled away from Spencer, looking at him as he nodded.

"Do you want to watch it?" Spencer asked gently. You bit your lip, considering it. This woman had gone on a date with your husband where they discussed your murder.

"Yeah," you said simply, standing up. Spencer followed, holding your hand in his. You sat down at the round table, a place you had been far more times than you should have at this point. Spencer watched you carefully as Garcia hit play on the video, squeezing your hand.

Your eyes, however, were glued to the screen. You watched this woman try to hug Spencer but he played it off with his germaphobia.

You watched her flirt with him, watched her try to get answers out of him as to why he had taken the leave from the FBI after your trauma last year.

You watched him say that he wanted you dead, watched her claim marriage was a noose that would kill him slowly. You watched him take off his ring and place it in her hand**, watched her play with it.

You watched her call his bluff of you being married for 3 years, knowing full well he picked that number because it had been how long you had been together. You watched her scoot closer to him, touching him and taking his gun.

You watched her elicit a confession about Diana that only you had heard, watched Spencer show real emotion for the first time in the video. You watched her hold a gun to Spencer's throat, your hand tightening on Spencer's as his other hand softly rubbed your stomach, calming you. You watched her be escorted out, demanding Spencer be the one to do so.

"Anything?" Garcia asked, breaking your stare at the screen. Spencer shook his head, his eyes not leaving their place from looking at you. You met his eyes, smiling gently, signaling you were fine. Everyone left you alone, Garcia being the last one out of the room. "I love you three so much," she said, kissing your forehead before walking out.

The room was engulfed in silence for a few minutes. Spencer reached into his pocket and pulled out his wedding ring. "I hated taking it off, but I wanted you to put it back on. Because you're my everything," he said in a hushed voice, handing you the ring. You nodded, slipping it onto his finger, eliciting a giant smile from him. "Perfect, right where it belongs.

You pouted, his words making your stomach fill with butterflies. That, or the baby was kicking. Wait a second? That had never happened before. "Spencer, give me your hand."

He looked at you in concern but, nevertheless, did as you asked. You held his hand in yours, placing it over your stomach. You waited a few moments before you felt another kick.

You focused on Spencer, whose eyes lit up as he felt the motion. He grinned and leaned down, placing a soft kiss on your stomach. Then, he grabbed your cheek and placed a soft but forceful kiss on your lips, smiling as he pulled away. "Spence, she's not going to hurt me, right?" you asked quietly.

Spencer stilled, tilting your chin up. "No, pretty girl, she's not. I will never let anything hurt the two of you as long as I'm here, I swear." You nodded, resting your head on his shoulder, curling into his arms.

But, ask you closed your eyes, you couldn't get the image out of your head. The look in her eyes was one that you knew all too well, a look of love for the man that was currently cradling your stomach, the man that owned your heart, the man that was yours.

-
I apologize once again. I don't know why I'd do this, I just watched this episode again and knew I had to.

Also, check out my other story called Vellichor. I'll be working on it more as I wrap this one up!