44

Spencer walked into your new house

Spencer walked into your new house. You had moved into it a few weeks ago, the day you got back from visiting his mom. He slammed the door behind him, walking in breathing hard.** You jumped from the sudden noise, closing your laptop and meeting his eyes. "Bedroom, now," he ordered, walking up the stairs, taking off his tie. You furrowed your brows but followed nonetheless.

Spencer grabbed you the second you walked into the room. He pushed you onto the bed, towering over you. You took a breath, locking eyes with him. "Spence," you breathed, pushing him off of you slightly. "What's wrong?"

"I need to feel you," he muttered, kissing you roughly. You melted under his touch, closing your eyes as his hands peeled your clothes off of you. "So beautiful," he whispered, kissing your neck. You panted, wrapping your legs around his waist.

"Spence, now, please," you begged. Spencer smiled, placing a sloppy kiss on your lips.

"Anything for you," he murmured.

-
You walked out of the shower, Spencer grabbing your waist. "Hello beautiful, I missed you."

"I couldn't tell by how you came home," you teased. "Want to talk about it?"

"No."

You frowned, turning in his arms. "That wasn't a request Spencer. What is wrong?"

"Emily," he began, tracing your lip with his thumb. "Emily's alive."

"Spencer, what? That's not possible, we were at her funeral. You carried her casket."

"She's alive. They faked her death." Spencer began, explaining the entire story to you. You frowned, pulling him to sit down on the bed.

"I'm so sorry Spence. But she's back. That's a plus, right?"

"Yeah I suppose," Spencer muttered, kissing you.

The next day, Spencer got called in for some paperwork. But, he forgot his phone on the kitchen island, so you made your way down to headquarters to drop it off for him.

You walked into the bullpen, walking to Spencer's desk and leaning against it, waiting for him. A few minutes later he returned, with a coffee mug in his hands. He grinned as his eyes landed on you. "Hi princess, what do I owe this pleasure to?"

"You forgot your phone, genius," you teased. Spencer shook his head, kissing your cheek.

"Thank you. I should be done in a few hours. See you at home?"

You nodded, ruffling his hair before walking away. You were halfway into the elevator when you heard your name. You turned to see JJ calling for you.

"Hey JJ, what's up?"

"I'm sure you've heard about Emily being back," JJ said softly. You nodded.

"Spence told me last night. I'm so glad she's alive, if that makes sense."

"Me too. Spence is kind of mad at me for lying to him. It's understandable."

"Mad?"

"He's being very snarky. And, he's not coming to dinner at Rossi's tonight. Can you talk to him about that? It won't be the same without him."

"Oh he's going to be there," you replied, giving her a smile. "Don't you worry Jaje, he will be there if I have to drag him to that mansion myself."

JJ laughed and hugged you softly. "You're the best."

Five hours later, Spencer walked into the house, being met by you leaning against the entry table with your arms crossed. "Hello beautiful," he said with a smile.

"Don't 'hello beautiful' me. What is this I hear about you being mean to JJ?"

"Y/N," Spencer began.

"How dare you? You do realize she had to, right? She's your best friend. And you're treating her terribly."

"It's none of your business," Spencer said angrily.

"But it is. You cannot act like an entitled brat Spencer. You're going to Rossi's tonight. And you're apologizing to JJ," you ordered. He widened his eyes, looking at you in shock.

"What if I don't?" he countered, stepping closer to you. You wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling yourself against him.

You brought your lips close to his before stopping. "If you keep acting like a child, then I'll treat you like one. No sex, no kisses, nothing. You'll be sleeping on the couch," you threatened, a smirk appearing on your lips.

You pulled away, walking into the reading room you had created with all of yours and Spencer's books, leaving Spencer standing by the front door in shock. An hour later, Spencer knocked on the door slightly. He walked in wearing a blue striped shirt, a tiny frown on his face. "I'm heading to Rossi's," he said quietly. You looked up and grinned.

"Good boy," you praised, closing your book. "Now come here," you murmured, reaching out for him. He complied, lifting you up and placing a kiss on your lips.

"The control you have over me," he muttered.

"Crazy, isn't it?" You teased, pulling away and smiling. "Have fun and be nice to JJ, she was just doing her job. It's ok to be upset, but don't ruin your friendship over it."

"You should be a hostage negotiator," Spencer joked, picking up a black blazer and putting it on.

"Personally, I'd rather never have to be in or near another life or death scenario ever again."