46

This could have easily been two chapters but I'm currently procrastinating studying for yet another physics exam so, you're welcome

-

"Why is Spencer playing baseball?" You asked Morgan as you walked up to field, crossing your arms. Spencer shrugged and wrapped his arm around your waist, kissing your temple.

"Listen, I know the good doctor is deceptively athletic," Derek replied, sipping his water.

"He is in bed," you teased, making Derek choke on his water and Spencer tighten his hold on you.

"Y/N!" Spencer groaned.

"It was too good to pass up. I'm sorry," you whispered, leaning up to kiss his cheek. He was still blushing furiously, shaking his head.

"This is why I like her Reid," Derek said before handing him a baseball bat. "Now, stand at home base and swing. You do know where-."

"Yes, Morgan, I know where home base is," Spencer said, cutting Derek off.

"I'm sure you do, after what pretty girl told me, Derek teased, slinging his arm around your shoulder. Spencer flushed again, moving to the home plate. You grinned and shook your head, punching Derek lightly. He ruffled your hair before you walked to the dugout, sitting and watching the duo practice.

Twenty minutes later, you heard yelling. You looked up from the book you were reading, Franz Kafka's Metamorphosis, to see Spencer's arms in the air. "I feel like an idiot," he cried out loud, becoming frustrated while Derek tried to teach him how to play baseball.**

"You're my idiot," you cheered, making him blush. Derek laughed and threw a baseball at you, making you duck.

"Hey!" You shrieked, picking up the ball and hurling it back at him. The ball hit Derek in the gut making him fall forward. "Don't interrupt my reading," you scolded, putting a bookmark in your book to save your place.

"How hard do you throw woman!" Derek asked, holding his side.

"I may have played fast pitch in high school," you said, walking onto the field, shrugging. Derek eyed you carefully as you frowned. "Did that really hurt? I'm sorry." He shook his head, laughing.

"Dear god, you're good at everything," Spencer whispered, wrapping his arms around your waist from behind, pulling you against him. You yelped lightly, watching Derek's eyes light up at the sight of you two.

"Why don't you show lover boy here how to hit a ball," Derek suggested. You nodded and turned in Spencer's arms.

"Remember when you taught me how to shoot a gun?" You asked softly. Spencer nodded. "How about I teach you to hit a baseball. And you give me kisses in return?"

"I'd give you kisses anyway."

"Don't be so desperate," you teased, pulling him to home plate. "Ok so stand at the plate," you ordered. Spencer stood there, looking at you in annoyance. "At least pretend like you don't hate this," you muttered. He sighed and picked up the bat, flashing you a smile. You fixed his position, laughing at his terrible posture.