11

Spencer knocked on the door, you opening it immediately and engulfing him in a hug

Spencer knocked on the door, you opening it immediately and engulfing him in a hug. "I'm glad you're ok," you whispered. He held you tight, cradling your head with one of his hands.

"You were worried about me?" Spencer asked softly, causing you to look up at him.

"Of course I was. You may be a literal superhero but that doesn't mean you're not human."

Spencer laughed, lacing his fingers with yours. "It seems I'm always showing up at your door on Saturday nights."

"I'm not complaining. Now come inside, we can't stand in the hallway like this for much longer," you said, moving inside your apartment. Spencer followed, nodding lightly. "So, you ok?"

"I'm fine Y/N. I just had a strange dream and it messed with my head. Not to mention the case taking longer than usual. I just missed home."

"I won't bother you but if you want to talk about anything, you know you can with me," you said gently. Spencer nodded again, his fingers fidgeting. He sat down on your couch, holding his head in his hands. "Spence? Is it a headache?"

"Yeah," he mumbled, blinking slowly.** "I haven't gotten much sleep. I'm sorry."

You frowned, realizing you were the culprit. "Ease up and close your eyes," you whispered. Spencer complied,  leaning back into the couch and closing his eyes. You moved closer, placing your knees on either side of him. You raised your hands, playing with his hair and gently pressing on his temples. He moaned in relief, his eyes fluttering open.

"You have magic hands," he spoke softly, looking into your eyes, his hands holding your waist lightly. You grinned and continued to play with his hair.

"Relax mister. My mom used to do this for my migraines." Spencer smiled and melted under your touch again. You sank down into Spencer's lap, still massaging his temples.

"Y/N, thank you, my headache is gone," Spencer whispered, opening his eyes.

You smiled and began to get up. His grip on your waist tightened, pulling you closer. You yelped quietly, not expecting his touch. "Spence," you breathed, your face inches from his.

"I'm quite comfortable like this, how about you?" Spencer whispered, rubbing your back. You nodded, lacing your hands through his hair once again. Spencer leaned down and kissed you passionately, pulling you right up against him. You moaned softly, not being used to this side of Spencer.

A few minutes later, you pulled away, pressing your forehead against his. "Let's go to bed," you murmured.

"Two more minutes," Spencer replied, pulling your face towards his. You complied, kissing him deeply, pressing yourself against him. He lifted you, pushing you against the arm of the couch.

"You're so beautiful," he mumbled, kissing your collarbone. Your arched your neck, tugging at Spencer's hair. "So beautiful," he uttered as he pulled away and grinned.

"Spence, that was hot," you said, looking up at him. He blushed and hid his head in the crook of your neck.

"That was ok?" he asked, his breath tickling the skin on your neck.

"More than ok," you affirmed, tracing circles on his back.

"My two minutes are up," Spencer said, drawing away from you and standing up. He reached for your hand and pulled you up. "Bed?"

You nodded, guiding him to your bedroom. "I'm glad you came over, even though you're probably exhausted."

Spencer smiled, taking off his shirt and sliding into bed next to you. "I really wanted to see you," he whispered, wrapping his arms around you. You turned in his arms to face him.

"You don't have to tell me, but what was your bad dream about?"

"A girl was calling out for help and I couldn't help her no matter how hard I tried. I kept trying but she kept getting further away."

"It was just a dream. I'm sorry it was traumatic, but it was only a dream."

"But Y/N, the girl, she reminded me of you," he muttered. You sighed, caressing his cheek.

"But it wasn't me. I'm safe and sound in your arms Spence. Right where I want to be. Now dream of me me, but in a good way," you reassured him. He nodded and kissed your forehead.

"Goodnight beautiful." You closed your eyes, smiling as you cuddled into his chest. How lucky were you to have this man in your life. And, how lucky were you to be in his arms, being lulled into a sound sleep by his rhythmic breaths.