27

You smoothed your dress, looking worriedly in the mirror

You smoothed your dress, looking worriedly in the mirror. Spencer wrapped his arms around your waist from behind, nuzzling his face in your neck. "You're gorgeous," he muttered, causing you to blush.

"Spence, I want them to like me," you whispered. "These people are your family."

Spencer smiled and rested his hands on your stomach, kissing your bare shoulder. "Penelope and Morgan already love you, I'm sure that the others will too.," he reassured. You nodded, tuning in his arms.

"Let me fix your tie," you muttered, moving your hands to his neck. He hummed, leaning his head down to catch your lips. His arms wrapped around your waist, pulling you against him.

"I love you," he said gently. You grinned, saying it back, as usual.

"Let's go, we're going to be late," you said, grabbing his hand. He sighed and nodded, letting you drag him to his car. Usually, you would drive because of Spencer's aversion to it, but not in these heels.

You arrived at David Rossi's house, or should you say, mansion. You looked up, your mouth wide open. "He lives here? Alone?"

"Mhm," Spencer said.

"Does he want company," you teased, Spencer groaning in response.

"Don't say anything like that to him," he muttered. You laughed and kissed his cheek.

"Don't need to be a genius to figure that much out," you whispered, opening your door. Spencer let out an exasperated sigh.

"Get back in," he threatened in a low voice. You nodded silently, climbing back into the car. He opened the door and offered you his hand, you taking it and leaning into his side. Spencer always made you feel exhilarating, but commanding Spencer was a whole other level. And you loved it.

He rang the doorbell, keeping his other hand wrapped around your waist, his finger drawing circles absentmindedly. David Rossi opened the door, smiling at the two of you. "Come in! You must be Y/N!"

You smiled and nodded, as he continued. "You're from that lecture we gave at Georgetown in August," he said. "That's why you didn't ride back with me," he muttered, turning to Spencer who flushed lightly.

"Guilty," Spencer said with a chuckle. Rossi shook his head and walked into the living room, you trailing behind as Spencer held your waist delicately. You were enveloped in a hug by Garcia, who was smiling from ear to ear.

"I'm so glad you came!" She shrieked. You let out a small laugh, hugging her back.

"Of course I'd come."

"Hey pretty girl," Derek said, throwing his arm around your shoulder. You giggled, shaking your head.

"Hi Derek, how have you been?" You asked sweetly, feeling Spencer's grip on you tighten. "How's that girl you were seeing?"