19

In the morning, Spencer's alarm went off, waking you up

In the morning, Spencer's alarm went off, waking you up. You groaned, not liking that he would have to go. "I wish you didn't have to leave," you whispered into his chest. He smiled and ran his fingers down your arm.

"I wish I didn't either," he replied, kissing the top of your head.

"Come back to me in one piece," you muttered. Spencer sighed and pulled away, standing up.

"Anything for you," he said, walking into the bathroom. He showered quickly, with you doing the same after. 30 minutes later you left his apartment. Spencer drove you home since you had come straight to the hospital from the airport in a government vehicle. He kissed you passionately, making your legs wobble, before driving away. You smiled, touching your lips. He would be the death of you, you were certain.

Spencer called you that night as you sat in the library, whispering. "Is everything ok?" You asked him, worried.

"Yeah, I snuck away from everyone. I just wanted to say I love you."

You took a deep breath, a huge smile taking residence on your face. "If you keep saying things like this, I'll have to come to you. And, I truthfully am too poor to take a flight to Canada," you threatened.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't sure if I said it before I left. I never want it to be left unsaid, ok?"

"I love you. Now, go catch a bad guy," you replied. Spencer laughed and hung up. You smiled and put the phone down. Nate looked at you with a smirk.

"How's Mr. FBI?" he asked, grinning mischievously. You punched him lightly.

"It's actually Doctor. And, he's fine," you replied. The rest of the table looked at you in confusion.

"Oh my god, you and that FBI profiler?" Lucy, a girl in your study group, asked. You frowned at Nate for putting you in this position.

"Yeah, that's the one."

"He's teaching my Profiling class for my internship next year," Rachel said. You turned and looked at her in confusion. "Oh, you didn't know?"

"Spence doesn't usually mention FBI stuff, unless it's case-related. Though he's very good at what he does, so his class should be brilliant," you said, looking back down at your paper.

"I'm excited. It doesn't hurt that he's cute," Rachel said, opening her laptop. You looked up at her in anger, glaring daggers in her direction. Nate, wrapped his arm around you gently.

"Y/N, let her talk," he said softly, calming you down. "Besides, he loves you." You sighed and nodded, trying to get Rachel's comment out of your mind.

Spencer called you every night he was in Canada. The case took a week and a half, with Spencer returning well after thanksgiving. You had intended to bring up the idea of meeting your parents, but with his work schedule, you knew there was no point in asking if he wasn't available.

Your parents did ask a lot of questions, your dad worried about the age gap. You weren't very worried about it, considering it was only 5 years, which, in the grand scheme of things, wasn't that bad.

Spencer called you the day the case was solved, telling you he would be coming home. You had one final left at the end of the week and you weren't particularly worried about it. So, you decided to put on Spencer's shirt and curl up on his bed with a book, while waiting for him to come home.

30 minutes later, you heard the door unlock. Spencer put his keys down on the table, walking into his room. His go-bag fell from his hands as he spotted you. "Y/N!" He exclaimed.**

"Welcome home," you announced with a grin. "I missed you," you said, putting the book to the side.

He stepped closer to you, loosening his tie. "I missed you too," he said, leaning down to give you a kiss. You grinned, pulling him down onto the bed so you could wrap your hands in his hair.

"Y/N?" he asked, causing you to stop. "I have a strange request. You can say no."

"Hmm?" You questioned, playing with his hair.

"I want you to choke me," he whispered, causing you to bite your lip.

"What?" you asked.

"Choke me," he said, moving your hands to his neck. You looking at him worriedly. He kissed you roughly, as your hands squeezed around his neck.

"Y/N!" Spencer shrieked, his hands gripping your hips roughly. "Harder, please," he begged. You complied, until his phone rang. He reached over and picked it up, causing you to loosen your grip. You began to kiss down his jaw, finding the soft spot on his neck and biting lightly.

"Reid, where are you? You didn't respond to my text?" JJ asked him worriedly.

"I just got home, what's up?" he said quickly, your mouth still on his neck. You smirked and reached a hand down into his pants, causing him to squirm. This was payback.

"There's an emergency case, in DC" JJ said. "Wait, why are you out of breath?"

"Emergency case?," Spencer sputtered, trying not to moan on the phone. "I decided to reorganize my books and they're heavy. Anyway, I should be there in 30 minutes?" he lied. JJ laughed on the other end of the phone.

"Sure Spence, see you soon," she responded, hanging up. Spencer threw the phone, his head hitting the pillow as he moaned your name. You kept going, until you felt him release.

"You're a tease," Spencer muttered.

"Like you were last time?" you retorted. He grinned, kissing your forehead.

"I'm going to hop in the shower. I'd invite you to join but I'm already running late and I don't trust myself around you." You nodded, brushing your hair.

"We can have steamy shower sex when you get back," you joked. Spencer choked on air, turning to look at you. "Don't give me that look, I can see one part of you is excited about that idea."

"Y/N!" Spencer hollered. "Please be dressed when I come out. I cannot be late." You laughed and opened your suitcase, pulling out a pair of leggings. You opened Spencer's drawer and stole a shirt, wanting a piece of him when he was gone. You sat down on his bed, legs crossed as you responded to emails. You had a study group at 2 and the trip back to your apartment took 30 minutes so you would just leave when Spencer did.

When Spencer came out of the bathroom you gasped. "Spence, your neck," you murmured. Spencer looked in the mirror and blushed, seeing light bruises. "I'm so sorry," you continued, standing up and touching it gingerly.

"I asked for it," he said, trying to calm you down. "Besides, I've always wanted someone to do that to me."

"Why Spence?" You asked softly.

"I don't know. I was reading about choking fantasies for a case a while back and thought about trying it one day. But I never got around to it," Spencer explained, tying his tie.

"Is it weird that I want to try it," you said, watching his smile grow as his cheeks reddened again.

"If I didn't have to go in, I'd take you right here," Spencer whispered into your ear, a surge of confidence going through him. You inhaled sharply, closing your eyes.

"Let's go before we're both late," you said, reaching for his hand. He grinned, loving his effect on you, and followed you to the parking lot. "Your case is local right?" you asked, unlocking your car.

"Yeah, I can come over after work and we can watch a movie or something," Spencer suggested. You nodded, kissing him goodbye as you got into your car.