Hot Chocolate

A/N: Happy Holidays everyone! Here is a little Christmas-esque drabble from me to you ♥

-------

"Lucifer have you picked out a movie? I have the snacks and hot chocolate almost done!" You called from the kitchen, pouring the drink into mismatched mugs. You hastily put whipped cream and sprinkles of chocolate on each before turning around to plate some cookies and peppermint bark.

"Yes, love! I have it on the main menu screen." He called back. You somehow balanced the trays of snacks on your forearms while carefully grabbing the mugs of hot chocolate goodness, making your way to your living room. 

"Ready for Christmas binging-"

"Tada!" 

"What the hell?" You laugh and set the goodies down, facing him

"What the hell?" You laugh and set the goodies down, facing him. "Is that- Is that a snuggie?"

"Why yes it is. And!" He turned around, picking something up from the couch and turned back you with a smirk. "You have a matching one as well. They are quiet comfortable."

"Sure, why not." You take your snuggie and put it on, it cascading and draping to the floor. "You know what, you were right. This is comfortable and makes cuddling easier with food."

"Right!" He grinned and flopped onto the couch, you following suit as the little spoon. "Just so you know I require us to change spots after each movie. The Devil likes to be the little spoon too."

"Of course Lucifer-" You deadpanned, before sitting up to look at him. "Was the snuggie presentation a way to try and distract me from seeing that we are watching Die Hard for Christmas?"

"Of course not, no." He smirked. "What, Die Hard is a Christmas classic."

"Just because it takes place during Christmas doesn't mean-"

"Of course it is a Christmas movie! There are too many Christmas themes in the movie."

"Fine, we can watch Die Hard." You roll your eyes but smile, sipping the hot chocolate. You pull your mug away and see Lucifer chuckling.

"You got some on your nose, darling." He leaned up and licked the cream from the tip of your nose before giving you a chaste, sweet kiss on the lips. "I love you~"

"I love you too, Lucifer." You grinned, setting your drink down to get back into your little spoon position, watching as the Christmas movie began to play. You felt warm and cozy, both inside and out with Lucifer here to spend the holidays with you.