Ear Muffs

It was your favorite night of the week; movie night with your best friend Lucifer Morningstar. You met the famous club owner in a life saving event. Basically a scummy guy was way to touchy-feely and wouldn't stop harassing you until Luci stepped in. That's when you two clicked and started talking. Soon after a while you finally believed he was the biblical Satan after catching a glimpse of his true self, but you didn't care much; he was still your friend.
Currently you and Lucifer were lounging on his sofa while a movie played, an array of snacks sat in between you both. The movie you were watching was some comedy Luci recommended, but you kept your attention focused towards the windows. Dark clouds covered the moon and you knew with dark clouds came two things you were scared of; thunder and lightning.
"Oi, (Y/N)! Are you even watching the movie?" Lucifer snapped your attention from the window to him.
"Uh yeah I was just-" Your eyes widen in the middle of your sentence as you noticed light streak across the night side. The sound of thunder soon followed and you yelped. Lucifer looked at you with a funny look before turning down the volume of the t.v.
"Are you alright?" Another bolt of lightning streaked across the night sky which made you flinch, your breath hitched like you were choking; your hands start to feel all clammy. You could feel a panic attack begin to happen as more thunder and lightning happened.
"Aw are you scared of a little storm?" Luci teased. You wanted to retort but your throat felt dry. You shut your eyes as another bolt flashed, your body started full on trembling. Of course, your devil of a friend quickly took notice of your pale, shaking form and immediately went into full serious mode. "(Y/N), open your eyes and focus on me." You felt his warm hands cup your cheeks. You slowly open your (eye color) orbs and only saw his face in front of you and not the window.
"Luci..."
"It's okay darling, just focus on me. Here-" The devil wrapped his muscular arms around your trembling form and pulled you into his lap, you back laid against his firm chest. "Just try to match your breathing with mine okay?"
"But the thunder-" And cue goes the thunder, making you jump. Lucifer's hands now cupped your ears, not totally blocking out the sound, but muffling it quite a bit.
"Just relax, darling. It will all pass." You nodded, your body melting against his. He kept muttering things passed his hands which helped drown out the thunder. "I'm here for you." Your breathing soon smoothed out and the choking feeling disappeared. Your body, like on command, calmed down and stopped shaking; even with the storm still going on outside.
"Thank you, Lucifer." You murmered, drowsiness soon flooded you, your eyelids started drooping until they fully closed
"Anything for you love."