My Knight (Dan Espinoza)

Request: Would you write for dan Espinoza where they're dating and she gets Hurt on a case ?

----

You were currently sitting on the edge of an ambulance after a particularly troubling case. You were assigned a supposedly easy case with your partner and boyfriend, Dan Espinoza, and the tagalongs Chloe and Lucifer, but of course, things tend to get messy. The suspect attempted to escape by any means necessary, which meant grabbing you and holding a knife to your neck. He told the others that he'll let you go unscathed if they let him leave the building, but thanks to Lucifers weird charm, you manage to get away from him with the help of Dan. In the process you earned a cut on the side of your neck.

The paramedic, after disinfecting and cleaning the wound, placed a bandage over the wound. You pay him a thanks and pulled the blanket they gave you closer around your shoulders. As the paramedic moved out of the way you saw Dan staring at you with pure worry.

"Are you just gonna gawk or are you going to give me a kiss?" You call out to him, smirking slightly. It seems Lucifers quirks rubbed off on you. Dan sighed defeatedly but made his way over to you, his hands on his hips.

"You know how worried I was when I saw the guy cut you?" He started talking while placing his hands on your shoulders. 

"Don't worry Dan, it was just a small cut. It bled a lot because of the position." You tried to sooth his worry. "I should of been more careful and not have gotten close. Luckily you were able help me out, my knight in a t-shirt and jeans." You grinned.

"I love you." He rolled his eyes with a smile before placing a loving kiss on you lips. He pulled you close to him and kissed your forehead. "You ready to leave? We can do the report tomorrow, how about we watch a movie?"

"Hell yea, babe. Let's watch the Princess Bride." Dan helped you to your feet and gave you another kiss. You were glad to have your knight by your side~.

----

A/N: Here's a Dan drabble to test the waters lol I never wrote for him before so I hope I did him justice.