No Teasing

"Hey (Y/N)! Can I ask you a favor?" You heard your step sister's voice through your cellphone.

"Hello Chloe. What do you need?" You smile as you replied.

"Could you babysit Trixie for me again? She is a bit sick and I need to go out for a few hours or so."

"I would love to babysit little Trixie for you, sis. I will be there in like ten minutes, okay?"

"Sounds perfect! Thank you so much, (Y/N)!" Shu hung up and you let out a soft sigh. You go through your contacts and stopped at one of your closest friends number; Lucifer. Yes, you were practically best friends with the ruler of Hell. Well, ex-ruler of hell.

The two of you met in his bar and you didn't seem to fall for his powers, which made him interested in you. You could say you had a crush on the fallen angel but you knew you wouldn't go out with you, you've seen the skinny women that he's been around with and well, you felt like you were much too heavy to be with him.

'Looks like I will have to cancel Luci's and I's outing.' As much as you loved your sister and you liked watching over your little niece, sometimes being her go-to baby sister got annoying. Especially when she'd call on days you were going to hang out with the handsome Lucifer. With another sigh you dial his cell phone and waited for him to answer.

"Oh hello my dear (Y/N)." His posh voiced answered.

"Hey Luci. Look, I need to babysit my niece-"

"Again? This is the third time you have had to cancel on me. Are you avoiding me?" The sarcastic tone in his voice made me giggle.

"I'm sorry, but I'm her babysitter."

"Do I need to manipulate your sister into finding someone else? Because I very much miss your company, (Y/N)." You blush slightly but made sure not to make a fool of yourself.

"There will always be a next time, Lucifer. Don't be so whiney."

"We will go out then tomorrow. No exceptions or cancellations."

"Alright, Lucifer. We will most definitely go out tomorrow."

"It is a date then, my dear!" And with that final note, he hung up. Your face flushed from his comment but you quickly shook it off. 'He was just being himself. He doesn't want to date me.' You simply shake your head and gather all your items to go babysit Trixie.

You gave three sharp knocks on your sisters front door, wanting to get in to escape the chilly breeze. You heard multiple locks being turned before the door swung open, revealing Chloe. She gave you a grin and pulled you into her beautiful home.

"Thank you for coming, (Y/N)." You returned her smile as you both walked to the living room where Trixie sat on the couch.

"Aunt-y (Y/N)!" She squealed and hugged your plump waist.

"Hey, Trixie! I am glad to see-" You were cut off by loud knocking on Chloe's door.

"I wonder who that could be? I'll be right back."

"So Trixie, what do you want to do today?"

"Movies and ice cream!" She had a cute smile on her face. I was about to reply with a enthusiasm until you heard a very familiar, loud voice.

"Why I am here? Well my date for today canceled again, Chloe. I thought you would like for me to visit you at your lovely home."

'Lucifer! What is he doing here?' I cocked my head in confusion. I watched as he came into the home and his face was full of shock.

"(Y/N)?"

"Lucifer?"

"You two know each other?" Chloe asked with a slightly irritated tone.