All Natural

Request: Hey Galaxy, I'm a big fan of Lucifer Morningstar imagines and I don't know if you still take requests but if you do, I have an idea so basically it's a shy reader who gets her period and accidentally spread it in Lucifer's bed and she thinks that he would scream at her but instead he took it really calmly and help her out. At the end the reader would ask why didn't he freak out and scream at her, he said " because it's natural for a woman to have period, love. Every men should know that." I'm sorry if it's really confusing but I hope you would like it.
----

You had stayed the night at your boyfriend Lucifers pent house. A bad traffic jam prevented you from leaving and getting home at a decent time was just out of the question, so Luci handed you your overnight bag you leave at his penthouse and cuddled with you all night. You woke up to an empty bed, remembering Lucifer promised to get breakfast in the morning.

You smile and sit up, stretching your arms...until you felt pain hit in an all too familiar area.

"Fuck." You stand up quickly in hopes to run to the bathroom but it was too late. You saw the nasty stain on thr silky bed sheets and your heart sank. "Oh what will Lucifer say?"

"Say what?" You spun around and saw the Devil himself, holding two bags of food. You felt panic began to seep, worried that he would angry.

"My-My period started and it doesn't happen always but..." You shuffle out the way. "I'm really sorry-"

"Oh no worries, Love." Lucifer had a warm smile on his face as he set the food down on the nightstand. He then went and gave your clothes from yesterday. "Get changed while I take care of this."

"Are-Are you sure?" You asked, and he nodded, stripping the sheets. You hesitantly get to the bathroom to clean yourself up. You were a bit confused to say the least at his reaction. You bled on his expensive, silk sheets and yet, he showed not even a hint of irritation or anger. You got yourself cleaned up, and changed into your day clothes before leaving the bathroom. On the couch, there sat Lucifer with yours and his breakfasts.

"I got our favorite." He smiled as you joined him.

"Um Luci, can I ask you a question?"

"Of course, (Y/N)."

"Why didn't you freak out this morning? With the blood?"

"Why would I?" He seemed confused with your question. "There is no reason to be embarrassed, periods are natural. Every man should know that. Bed sheets can be cleaned or replaced. Now, don't be shy around me about this stuff. I find it completely pointless to shame a person for something they can't help."

You smile slowly, feeling your chest warm with happiness. "Thank you, Lucifer."

"There is that beautiful smile I love so much."

-----

-----

A/N: Short and sweet is what I had in mind for this one-shot. Im trying not to over do writing too much so i dont burn out as easily. I hope you enjoy 💕