Father Material (Lucifer Morningstar)

Request: Can I have a child reader with Daddy Lucifer Morningstar like when he's alone with his daughter he's just the best daddy ever and when she gets hurt he becomes a worry wart but doesn't show his worries.
---

    "Where's daddy's little princess?" You heard your father call for you as you hid behind the bar in Lux, a few hours before opening times. "Where is my little spawn of hell?" You giggled into your hands as you heard your father walk around the nightclub."I heard that!" You laugh out loud before clamping your hands back over your mouth. "There you are!" He stepped into view with a big smile on his face.

"Dad!" You screeched but giggled, running up to your father and hugged his legs.

"You ready to go meet Chloe and Trixie?"

"Yep!" You take hold of Luci's hand and you both leave Lux to his car, going to the mall.

-

You and your father went to the food court where you saw a very pretty woman with blonde hair and a little girl your age. You grip your father's hand tighter as you slight shyness began to kick in as you approached them. The woman took notice of you and Lucifer and stood up with a kind smile.

"Hey Lucifer, this must be (Y/N).It's nice to meet you." Chloe greeted. "Trixie introduce yourself."

"Heya my name is Beatrice but everyone calls me Trixie." Trixie introduced herself after she hopped down from her chair.

"I'm (Y/N) Morningstar." You mumbled and scooted yourself more behind your fathers figure.

"My spawn is a bit shy, she'll warm up to you both in no time!" Lucifer chuckled, moving out of the way.

"I'm not shy dad!" You huffed and lightly punched his leg. Him and Chloe laughed while Trixie took hold of your hand and pulled you towards the table. Your father and Chloe joined you both at the table and began discussing things about a case, but you were more interested in hearing about what Trixie had to say about her day at school.

-

The four of you were simply walking around the mall, window shopping and what not. You were on your fathers left side, more towards the middle of the grand mall while Trixie was on the right of her mom, closest to the stores. Chloe and Lucifer continued to talk about adult things but something caught your wandering eyes, making you peer off slightly away from your father. You shook your head, knowing that it was dangerous to wander off. You turn yourself back on track to join your father and his friend when suddenly they weren't in sight.

Your bright, (e/c) eyes widened in panic as you searched desperately through the large crowd of people for Lucifer's tall build and signature dark attire. You couldn't see him, not through all these people, so you started walking in a random direction in hopes to find him.

You were really starting to panic when your five minute search wasn't going well, you could feel that awful stinging feeling in your eyes from tears. You sniffed and rub your eyes, trying not make a scene and just kept walking on until you pumped into someone. You jumped back and looked up at the man who had green eyes and tan skin.

-

"Look a Build-A-Bear! (Y/N), want to..." Lucifer looked towards his left but didn't see his child anywhere. His head snapped up as you looked around in different directions, trying to spot you through the wave of people.

"Lucifer what's wrong?" Chloe asked while putting a hand on her shoulder.

"(Y/N)... She isn't here... I can't see her." He muttered, he could feel the panic begin to bubble in his chest. His eyes scanned the crowd once again, his face was one of pure fear at the thought of his child gone.

"Everything is going to be fine. We'll just go to the customer service desk-"

"We have to find her now!" He turned towards the blonde detective. He was trying his best to hide his worry, but Chloe could see through his breaking façade.

"Okay we will look for (Y/N). Just don't panic okay? I'm sure she is fine."

"Yeah your right. She's mature for her age, she'll be fine." He tried reassuring himself, but it wasn't working well.

-

"Hey kid you lost?" The man asked while squatting down to your level. You pursed your lips and just stared at him, talking to strangers was something your father taught you. "Don't worry I am a cop. My name is Dan Espinoza what's yours?"

"Badge." Was all you said.

"Heh smart." He reached into his leather jacket and pulled out his badge, showing you proof he was a cop.

"My name's (Y/N) and I lost my dad and his friend." You clamped your hands together as you rocked back and forth on your heels nervously.

"Well can you tell me what your dad looks like so I can help you find him?" You nodded your head.

"He's tall, has black hair, and likes to wear fancy suits." You listed off and he nodded.

"We'll find him in no time sweetie. Now hold on to my hand, don't want to get lost again" You take Dan's large hand within your hand and began searching for your father.

-

Lucifer's panic and worry began to escalate even more after they backtracked throughout the mall. He even called his mother, Amenadiel and Mazekien to come down to the mall to help search. Of course Chloe took over the phone calls to tell each person they don't need to come to the mall, she just hoped to find you soon.

"Lucifer I am sure (Y/N) will be fine!" Trixie hugged him. Lucifer wasn't sure what to say or do, he was so conflicted and distraught.

"Daddy!" Your voice caused him to whip around. His widened eyes searched frantically through the people for you. "Dad!"

"(Y/N)?!" He shouted. He saw your smiling face come to view which made his worry start to fade away. You ran and leaped into your father's arm with a happy squeal, Lucifer felt so relieved, tears pricked his eyes. He held you tight in his arms, not wanting to let his daughter go ever again.

"Lucifer?" Dan asked, with confusion until he looked over to his ex-wife. "Chloe? Wait- Lucifer you have a daughter?"

"You were with my daughter?" Lucifer asked while picking you up in his arms, his tone hinted protectiveness.

"It's okay daddy! Dan helped me find you!" You grinned as you gave Dan a cute little wave.

"Well... thank you detective douche." Lucifer apologized. "Well, my little spawn, how about we go home?" You nodded and the both of you said your goodbyes to Chloe, Trixie, and Dan.

-

You were sitting on the floor in the living room while your father laid on the couch, his hands in a prayer-like position; something he did often when he was thinking.

"Dad?"

"Yes, sweetheart?"

"Are you mad at me?"

"Of course not. Why do you ask?" His eyebrows scrunched in confusion.

"Cause I got lost and made you worried."

"(Y/N) darling, I was more relieved to see you fine and okay." He glanced down on the floor and your facial expression was sad. "Hey, look." Lucifer maneuvered himself to where he was able to lean back, slightly upside down with a smile on his face, making you giggle. "I could never be mad at you, especially if you were possibly hurt or worst. I love you too much to make you upset."

"I love you too dad."

"There's that smile I love!" He outstretched his arms and his fingers tickled your side. You squealed and shimmy away from your father as he stood up. He grabbed you and lifted you up in the air with a spin, before giving you a kiss on the forehead.