The Devil? In Our House?

You apply your lipstick carefully, keeping a steady hand to not mess up. Tonight was a big night; a major night and you needed to look your best for the occasion. You set the lipstick down on the bathroom counter and looked over your appearance for what seemed like the millionth time.

"(Y/N) darling, stop fussing over yourself like such." Your boyfriend, Lucifer, stuck his head into the bathroom. "I prefer you with your natural face or even with a little smudge of make-up. And that black a-line dress is gorgeous but I do like it better on the floor." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"I told you, Luci. These people are my parents; I have to look my best." You reply, keeping your eyes fixed yourself.

"I don't see why you have to get dolled up dear. Like you said, they are your parents they shouldn't care." The handsome devil walked in and wrapped his arms around your waste, his face was pressed against the dip of your neck.

"But they do and it would be wonderful if you kept your 'King of Hell' a secret. I've told you, they are die hard Christians who aren't too fond of me."

"Then why go, Love? Let's just roll around a bit on your comfy, king-sized mattress." Lucifer smirked and pulled away from you, walking out of the bathroom. You heard a creak and a 'plomf' noise from your bedroom, making you roll your eyes. You take another look at yourself and decided not to waste anymore time.

"Alright Lucifer, let's get going before we are late." You put on your shoes that matched your dress while looking at the fallen angel who looked like he had collapsed on your bed.

"Mmmm...Are you sure we have to go?"

"Yes, they invited us both." You roll your eyes as he slowly got up from your bed. "Come on your highness, let's not give my parents something new to complain about."

"Fine, but if they say anything-"

"You will do nothing."

"Fine." Lucifer rolled his dark eyes and the two of you quickly left your house.

You arrived at your parents house with five minutes to spare You pulled down the sun visor and opened the little mirror to make sure everything looked perfect. You heard a very audible sigh come from the passenger side.

"Darling you look absolutely stunning, stop worrying."

"I know- It's just, they have always been tough on me."

"Don't let them get to you. Please, you have to let me freak them out. Only if they walk over the line."

"No, it's fine. Let's just go in okay?" He gave a nod, a doubtful one before exiting your car with you. Your eyes scan the large house in front of you with distant, painful memories flooding into your mind. You jumped as you felt Lucifer's hand hold onto yours. You offer a tight smile towards him and the two you approached the dark green door. With two sharp, loud knocks to the wooden door, you take in a sharp breath as you waited for your parents to answer.

"Oh there you are, actually on time." You mother said as she opened the door. "And you brought your handsome boyfriend. Well come on in, dinner is about to be served." She left the door open for the pair of you as she rushed back in towards the kitchen. You entered the house and saw nothing had changed, everything was pristine and perfect.

"Well your mother seems snoody." Luci commented under his breath.

"Yeah, it'll get worse as the night progresses."

"Shall I ask my father for a miracle?"

"(Y/N)! Hurry up and get in here!" Your father shouted from the dining room, causing you to roll your eyes.

"Yes." You drag your devilish boyfriend to the dining room where your mother was placing down plates of food she had cooked and where your father sat. He was the same as always; had that stern looking face like everything was full of sin.

"Dad, this is my boyfriend Lucifer Morningstar. Lucifer, these are my parents." You nervously introduce. You watch your father stand up and reach to shake Luci's hand. The both did a quick shake before he returned back to his chair.

"Lucifer huh? Like the king of hell?" Your father grunted as you and the fallen angel took your seats.

"Yes you are correct. My father was really religious and named his kids after the angels." The dark-haired male lied as your mom took her seat.

"Well, everyone dig in!" She gave a tight-lipped smile and started putting food on her plate.

"So...Lucifer, what is it you do for a living?"

"I run Lux, the night club."

"Oh a nightclub? Interesting, very interesting." Lie. You could always tell when your mom would lie. "Anyways, I hope you don't think I am too harsh but a business savvy man such as yourself should have a woman who takes pride in herself, so I have to ask: why my daughter?"

"Excuse me?" Lucifer set down his fork, his face contorted to one of anger and confusion.

"You're a good looking man who owns a 'business' yet you are dating my daughter who...well doesn't."

"How dare you speak like that towards your daughter?" Luci growled. You quickly place a hand on his upper arm to calm him but you knew he was fired up.

"Don't use that tone boy, we can speak to her anyway we want-"

"No you can't and I will not have uptight assholes speak to (Y/N) like this."

"Lucifer-" But it was too late; his eyes turned hellfire red and his face distorted. Your mother shrieked dramatically and your father leaped from his chair to back away.

"The devil!" Your mom cried hysterically while muttering prayers. "(Y/N)'s dating the devil!"

"You brought Satan into our home?!?" Your father yelled. "GET OUT! OUT!"

"Looks like my dad gave us that miracle." Lucifer growled and pulled you away from the table and dragged you out to your car.

"Lucifer! I told you not to make a scene!"

"Well I couldn't help it! They were saying nasty things about you."

"So what?! They have said things like that since I was in high school."

"They shouldn't!" He swerved to face you with a face full of anger. "I couldn't stand it. Practically saying you were 'unworthy'."

"Luci-"

"You are the best thing that has happened to me in my long years of living and hearing them talk lowly made even my blood boil because you mean so much to me. I love you so much and I will not tolerate anyone talking to you like your some second class being."

"Oh Lucifer...that's really sweet." You felt your eyes sting from the oncoming tears. "Oh please don't start blubbering. I love you too, Luci." You fan your (eye color) eyes but little, salty tears are already running down your cheeks. "These...These are happy tears." The Devil laughed and pulled you into a hug.

"I sense your parents are watching. Want to give them a show?" He smirked and you nodded. He fiercely smashed his lips against yours; both his hand and yours tangled each others hair. As the kiss deepened, and felt like a sweet fire or passion, you could hear your mothers sobs from the house, making you and Lucifer laugh and break apart the kiss.

"You want to continue that back at my place or yours?" You giggle.

"Why not on the front lawn for your parents to witness? I see your father has put up a cross in the window." You look back to the house and sure enough there was a medium sized, wooden cross there. "But your bed sounds much more comfortable." He smirked and you both hopped in your car to continue on with the night...just like Luci wanted.