Sick Comfort

You laid in bed feeling like absolute shit. Your head and nose were stuffed up, your throat felt like fire, and your body was shaking from the fever. You were just glad you didn't need to do anything besides resting and getting better.

A few sharp knocks echoed throughout your home, causing you to groan. All you wanted to do is lay in bed and sleep. 'Maybe they will go away if I don't answer it.' You hoped whoever was at your door would give up... until you heard the front door open. The only person you gave a spare key to was Lucifer.

"(Y/N), darling! Are you home?" You heard his accented voice call out. You stayed quiet, not wanting to deal with his sarcastic ass. You could hear his footsteps walk around and they seemed to get closer and closer to your bedroom until the door was opened dramatically. "(Y/N), there you are! Get out of bed, lazy bones."

"I can't Luci." You groaned and rolled yourself to face him.

"You look and sound like shit. Are you sick?"

"Yes, Captain Obvious. Now if you can, please leave me alone for the day."

"Why would you want that? I can help you, you know. I can make a good chicken noodle soup."

"I don't feel like being blessed with your presence, no pun intended."

"Don't you want your loving boyfriends comfort?" He squatted down next to your bed it be eye level with you. "C'mon, I will behave today. Just for you, my dear." You noticed his usual sarcastic, sassy tone has left, leaving only a comforting tone.

"Fine, just help me get to my front room." Lucifer gave a sweet smile and helped you from your warm bed. You instantly started to shiver from the covers until Luci made sure to wrap your blanket around your body. You give your fallen angel boyfriend a grateful smile as he helped you to the couch in the front room. "Luci, I'm not really feeling hungry right now. Can we just cuddle or something?" You sniffle slightly.

"Of course, love. Just don't get me sick."

"Can you even get sick?" You chuckle weakily before sitting on the couch on with Lucifer. He gave a simple shrug before sitting down next to your blanket-covered body. He pulled you close into his toned chest and kept his arms wrapped tightly around you.

"Just get some rest, darling." His voice was deeper and it easily lulled you into a light slumber.