Slippery Business

Request: Lucifer and Reader slide around his penthouse in their socks!

---------

You don't know what came over you and Lucifer. One moment you both were finishing up watching Risky Business and the next was you and him moving his furniture in his penthouse to make it easy to slide around in socks.

"Are you sure you want to do this, Darling?" Lucifer asked, joining you near his bar.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" You laughed while looking at him.

"Well you humans tend to be clumsy, I don't want to see you hurt is all."

"Aw you care about me." You grinned while he rolled his eyes smiling.

"I will always care about you and your safety." He pulled you into a tight, quick hug. "Let's start this Risky Business." He smirked and hit play on his phone, that iconic song from the movie began playing on speakers. You laugh loudly and grabbed Lucifers hand. You both grin like children before taking that first slide. You both made great distance across the floor, the both of you wobbling and holding onto each other.

The moment progressed, you and Luci were sliding across most of the front area of the penthouse to different songs. You both were laughing your heads off while bumping into each other or furniture. It was quite the spectacle.

In the midst of you both slipping and sliding, you both didn't notice Chloe or Dan arrive via the elevator since your backs were to it. You and Lucifer were grinning ear to ear while you slid purposely into Luci, almost knocking him over in the progress.

"Ahem" You both jumped from being startled by Chloe's voice. "Is this why you haven't been answering my calls? We have a case to get to."

"And you didn't invite us either to join you both?" Dan chimed in, his voice laced with sarcasm.

"Looks like duty calls my love." Lucifers voice sounded slightly upset but he was still smiling. "Shall we resume this when we are free?"

"Of course, now get to work. I don't want to keep Chloe and Dan waiting." You give him a chaste kiss. "Don't worry, I'll put back the furniture."

"You are the best!" Lucifer slipped back on his shoes and joined the two detectives. You offered them all a wave as the doors slowly closed. As you move though, you felt the muscles in your legs cramp...

"Now my legs feel sore-"