19: Escape

Flashback

My fragile, weak body shook violently as my vision became blurry. Short sharp screams and cries escaped my lips as I struggled to breath. The pain had never been this intense before. I've never done this much damage before. The knife slipped through my hand and landed on the floor with tears cascading down my soaking cheeks.

"Oh my god!!!!" A feminine voice shrieked. My head hung low as I wailed hysterically. But I knew it's Ms Han. "Are you INSANE Jeon?!" She screamed having never seen such a horrific scene. The blood coating my arms dripped down on my pants soaking into the fabric along with my shirt. I felt lightheaded and my vision wasn't clear. But I knew Ms Han was approaching me with exasperation. Ms Han angrily grabbed the knife which I've stained my blood all over and threw it to the other side of the room. "Are you serious Jeon!" She yelled and I suddenly gasped as she grabbed the collar of my shirt and shook me. "I took away your other knife and now you steal one from the kitchen!!" She yelled while violently shaking my already breaking body sending me screaming even more. S-She's hurting me!!!

"If anything happens to you, I get in trouble from your bloody foster care!!" Ms Han shouted at me in rage not caring that I'm bleeding dangerously and will faint any minute but of her own reputation. Then she slapped me.

With all my blood and energy loss, I toppled down shouting in pain from my stinging cheek.
"You brat!" She mercilessly slapped my arm.
"You disgusting child!" She hit me again.
"You ungrateful bitch!!" She hit another time.

My world spun like crazy and I couldn't hear my own horrifying shrieks anymore. "S-S-Stop....C-Can't...breathe!!!" Somehow those words managed to escape from my quivering lips as I laid on the floor engulfed in not only the pain I've inflicted but Ms Han's hits.

"Well you should have thought about that before fucking cutting yourself which will get me in trouble for it!!" She shouted in utter wrath and harshly grabbed my injured arm yanking me up by it. I shrieked so deafening that I felt myself go deaf. Yet the heartless woman was mercilessly squeezing my cuts which already hurt like hell!!!

"OH MY GOD WHAT IS THIS!!!" A familiar male voice screamed from the doorframe. I wanted to collapse already. I wanted to die already. I wanted to enter the unconscious world already. Yet I somehow forced myself to hang on just a little longer and turned my gaze along with Ms Han to see someone I did not expect standing in disbelief and horror.

"H-Hyung...."

He stood frozen at the door with widened eyes in absolute shock. I had no idea how he had gotten in or why he was here. But I'd never been so grateful to see him.

"What the fuck are you doing to him!!" He shouted in pure fury at Ms Han. He immediately rushed up to me and harshly pulled her off me. Ms Han in too much shock that someone had seen what she did simply stood there for a moment taking in whats happening.

I wanted to cry in joy seeing my hyung bend down to me but pain was overtaking my body. My hyung rapidly took off his jacket with tears running down his own cheeks. He immediately tucked it under my injured arm and started wrapping it tight. "H-H-H...urts..." I mutter breathlessly feeling sudden pressure on my arm.

"I know Kook, I'm sorry. It's to stop the blood flow. You've already lost too much blood..." he said wanting to break down heavily any second as he saw all my blood over the floor and myself. "I'm taking you to hospital" he said fishing his phone to dial an ambulance.

"How the hell did you get into my house?!" The horrible woman's voice filled my ear. I looked to see hyung rise to his feet with pure hatred for her. "You were responsible for Jungkook! And yes it's not ok that he did this but you fucking started hitting him instead of helping him!!!" Hyung shouted in fury and loathsome as my surrounding suddenly turned dark.