31: Wedding

As days crept past so did the date of my best friend's special day. I feel anxious. What if Jungkook says no last minute? I finally, finally convinced him to allow us to attend. Jungkook was quite furious at me when I promised Jiyun I'd be there without his permission. It took me way too long to convince him. I ended up making a lot of promises and rules I suggested myself that I'd follow if he let me go. And he finally gave in. I just hope he keeps word.

Standing in front of the dressing table mirror, I carefully brush my makeup to cover any visible skin. Of course, Jungkook went out to buy me a dress since I don't have my wardrobe with me. Thankfully I haven't been beaten lately. So the bruises on my arms and legs are fading. Which is the only reason why I am able to wear what Jungkook bought.

Observing my appearance in the mirror, I take a deep breath inspecting all the marks on my neck

Observing my appearance in the mirror, I take a deep breath inspecting all the marks on my neck. I'm procrastinating just thinking about these digesting letters on me. How will I hide something so clear and visible? It's not just a random hickey that people may see and ignore. People are going to ask and get curious and concerned. How many times do you see someone with letters cut on their neck? Nevertheless, I try. I try my utmost hardest to apply the most amount of make up I can over that. But it's so difficult!! The cuts are still fresh and it hurts when I touch them. But I've done my best to cover it up as much as I can. Leaving my hair out should half hide it as well. Jiyun will definitely notice if I go too close to her. I need to stay away from everyone...I made that agreement to Jungkook to keep avoid everyone anyway. 

"Are you ready Minji?" His voice fills the room. I nod silently, turning my head back. I freeze in my spot, my mouth almost hanging agape at the sight...Jungkook entering the room in a neat fully black suit with his hands tucked in. As much as I despise him...why does he look so goddamn attractive?

My eyes magnetically glue onto him, taking all my attention with his stunning presence

My eyes magnetically glue onto him, taking all my attention with his stunning presence...I cannot even blink for that will take him off my sight for a split second. Despite the fact I shouldn't be gawking over Jungkook after everything he's done...I can't help but do so. The slick back hair and fully black suit just make him look so alluring.