7: Disobedience

What hurts most is that things will never be the same again

I can not describe how I feel. What has this relationship become? On and off abusive? I don't want to live in an abusive household. But I'm not up to the idea of breaking up with my lover...Why...since when did things go wrong? What happened that made things become like this? Where did we go wrong in our relationship?

I keep thinking about this as I rest on the sofa with a hot cup of coffee in my hands as I took today off work as well. I still have bruises which trigger pain at contact and are red. I think back to Jungkook's behaviour in the morning before leaving the house. 'Don't make me go today please' He wined at me. I gave him a soft smile crossing my arms. 'You can't skip for no reason'. Jungkook continued to look sad as he clung to my back not letting go. He made a pout which of course I had to get rid of by giving him a kiss. And I had to continue doing that to get him out of the house.

Every time I think of his cuteness, I smile. Jungkook's always been the reason of my smile ever since I met him. But also my tears whenever he was hurt. What confuses me is Jungkook's behaviour in the morning is just so different to when he gets angry. Almost as if I can't recognise if he's the same person....
His sudden outburst are getting out of control...

While thinking about Jungkook's actions recently, I hear the door bell ring signalling someone's here. Hearing the bell makes me confused because Jungkook has the key and why would he be back around lunch time? I put my cup down and head towards the door. "Who is it?" I ask from behind the door.

"It's me.....Kim Taehyung"

I don't move for a second, confused and surprised to hear the deep voice reply to me. How come Taehyung is here? I unlock the door and half expect it to be someone else but no. He's actually standing here as a smile spreads on his face once it sees me. "Taehyung? What are you doing here? I don't remember giving you my address" I ask and cross my arms with a friendly smile.

"Hmm....I might have snuck through your file and found your address" Taehyung replies cheekily making me giggle at his response. "Here, come in" I say stepping aside. Me being the nice me forgets that Jungkook suddenly hates my niceness as I open the door wider to let him in. Closing it, I lead Taehyung to the lounge room where he takes a seat on an arm chair and me on the sofa. "So, what's the surprise visit for?" I ask, my mood becoming a lot lighter than the upsetting thoughts I was having.

"Well, I went to your office to find you then realised you weren't at work today either. Then I saw your laptop on your desk and thought to return it to you" Taehyung tells me innocently. Only then I realise he's holding my laptop under his arm as he places it on the coffee table. "Oh, thank you" I say happily. "That's nice of you."

Taehyung continues to smile. "How come you missed work today too? Are you feeling alright?" He asks getting concerned. "Oh...I've... just been feeling very lightheaded" I say referring to the beating I had but of course I will never tell him about that. "Oh" Taehyung nods. "Wait..." He furrows his eyebrows and leans a little forward. "You have a couple bruises on your jawline...and your hands. What happened?" Taehyung asks worried.

Crap. I'm not fully covered. Luckily I have a long sleeve shirt on though. "Umm...I just...hit myself...against a few things yesterday since...I was dizzy and not looking where I was going" I say panicking inside as I come up with an excuse on the spot.

"Ohhh" Taehyung says with a cute, sad face. "Well, I should probably get back before anyone realises I'm gone for long" Taehyung says as he stands up. I smile and walk him out of the house. "Bye, I'll see you soon" I wave to him. "Get better quickly Minji!" Taehyung says in a childish way as he waves back and gets in his car.