27: Nightmare

I forced myself out of bed and into the lounge room. There is no way I'm staying there. I don't care how much I ache, I had to get out and lay some place else in the house. So I stayed on the sofa, simply laying there in pain most of the day.

Jungkook had gone out. Thank god. He claimed 'Just cause I left the company and now staying far from people, doesn't mean I can just let myself go bankrupt. Still gotta find work someplace.' And with that he locked me in the house and left. With no locks on the windows and Jungkook's thumbprint to open the door, I'm fully trapped...

Not that I even have the will to escape. And not even knowing where my location is, it's too risky to try even when I'm feeling better. I'm scared Jungkook might end up killing me if I dare try escape again...

By evening I was somehow able to walk short distances. Maybe the pain killing helped with that. And of course I took morning after pills which thankfully Jungkook stored here. Anyway I started walking only when necessary such as going to the kitchen to eat then back to the sofa again. My day when past like this. Until I heard the door opening. I don't even bother to look, because I know who it is. I lay facing the sofa so Jungkook only sees my back. And unfortunately the first he does is approach me. He sits at the end of the sofa at least. I do my best to not flinch. I'm used to his abusive side and if not fully, I'll have to get used to it. So I just stay where I am, not facing him.

"How was your day?" Jungkook asks with not much tone in his voice, looking down at me from where he is.
"Boring" I mutter back. May as well just answer rather than ignoring him all the time. I don't want him anywhere near me...but if I struggle against it he'll only make me suffer double.

"You know the tv works" Jungkook says suggesting how to make time go by for me. I hate that I'm talking to him. And that he's speaking as if he didn't just do a horrible act on me and everything is fine. But I don't have energy to fight back so I have to go along with it. "It...does?" I mumble turning my head over to take a glance at the tv on the other side of lounge room. 

"Yeah. Everything in this house is fully functioning, it's just dull" Jungkook replies leaning against the sofa making my legs curl up so we don't touch the slightest. But Jungkook leans over and grabs my arm then abruptly pulls me up. I whimper as his hand is around my bruises again but this time unintentionally. He forces me to sit up but I scoot over to the edge of sofa when I am. My eyes stay on the floor and my tears stain my cheeks. "H-How long are we staying here?" I murmur despite knowing it might be too early to ask because he's still angry.  

"Forever."

That remark makes me snap my head up to him not believing his words. "W-What?! Jungkook...I can't stay locked up forever!" I say feeling a familiar sensation of dread rush through me again.

"Why not?" Jungkook asks, crossing his arms without any sympathy.

"B-Because...." I whisper in total loss of words from such a ridiculous question. He can't expect me to live here forever! Nevertheless I just say the first thing that comes to my tongue. "I need sunlight, I need air...I need to see my friends."

"See your friends so you can spill everything to them?!" Jungkook abruptly raises his voice. I realise my choice of words was wrong. I should have known he would never approve of this if I mentioned friends.  "No...I just...need some freedom" I stutter getting anxious about what I've gotten myself into when Jungkook creeps closer towards me. "Well you've already shown how you use that freedom. You just leave the minute I'm gone. So now your freedom is gone!" Jungkook yells. "You are staying here with me forever!"

"Jungkook!" I say in nothing but desperation to get out of here.

"Speaking back?" Jungkook hisses as he stands up in front of me, towering his figure over mine. I gulp leaning all the way back into the sofa wishing to blend into it.

"You have a thing with speaking back to me Minji" Jungkook says displeased then suddenly reaches to grab my wrist. He harshly pulls me upwards to stand causing me to yell from the sudden action. My body can not tolerate the sudden blood rush from that. But will Jungkook ever think of my condition? Jungkook starts dragging my half balanced self across the room. "J-Jungkook" I call out feeling myself hyperventilate as he forces me back into our room again. I can't concentrate on what he's doing but all I know is I'm yelling continuously hurting all over by the rough way he pulls me wherever. But then Jungkook throws my weakening body down and I whimper falling forward on the bed.

My eyes widen realising the situation and tears fill my eyes already.
"J-Jungkook...your not..." I mumble turning my body over as my breathing rate increases. My question is answered as Jungkook smirks down at me unbuckling his belt.

"No Jungkook! I can't. I physically can't do this again" I start to cry pathetically.  
"Too bad princess" Jungkook grunts stripping himself though the belt stays wrapped around his palm.

"Don't please. I'm begging you!" I yell out in desperation clasping my hands together to beg. "Ahh!" I scream rolling over as Jungkook slaps me.

"When I said every night, I meant every fucking night!"

With that Jungkook starts vigorously undoing my buttons. He's replaced again by fury causing his actions to be fast and harsh. I weep uncontrollably unable to do anything but squirm as Jungkook throws my shirt away and roughly strips me naked again. "Don't do it again! Plea- AHH!" I shout in terror as Jungkook slams the belt right beside my head almost hitting me.

I know it was just to scare me and it worked because now I'm shaking as hell and shut my mouth from speaking before causing further trouble. "Get used to it because it's not stopping any time soon" Jungkook hoarsely says and grabs me extremely tight only to roughly flip my body over.
"Jungkook-"

He suddenly slams himself all inside me. My words break into a shriek and I instantly grip the bedsheets. Jungkook doesn't spare a second but starts thrusting himself in and out of me at full strength and speed. I scream my heart out clenching the sheets so tight I can feel my knuckles turn white already. I can feel Jungkook stretching my insides as he relentlessly thrusts his pleasures out in me.

"Are you ever going to escape again?" Jungkook growls suddenly grabbing a fistful of my hair and pulls my neck back. I gasp loudly feeling Jungkook's lips lingering at the back of my nape.
"N-No..." I mutter endlessly crying.

"Good, because who do you belong to?" Jungkook sinisterly whispers as his hot breath hits my neck with his body sticking to the back of mine.

"Y-You..."

"Speak up!" Jungkook shouts pulling my hair further back almost breaking my neck. I scream and instantly cry out, "You, Jungkook! I belong to you!"

With my eyes shut tight and my hands still holding the sheet, I pray my answer was good enough for Jungkook to release his grip. "Good. See baby, your already learning" he whispers, brushing his lips against my earlobe. I abruptly gasp feeling his empty hand slide up my body to cup my breast. I squint my eyes in disgust as Jungkook gropes me. "The quicker you take to believe this and act upon it, the quicker the pain will go away" Jungkook continues to whisper then moves down to bite at my neck. I scream as he shoves his length back in me.

And the nightmare goes all over again