26: Insane

Why did you become like this? What happened to us?
Who are you?

Next Morning

Everything continuously aches, throbbing through my whole body. The spiking pain awakens me to back a conscious state. With my eyes still closed, a whimper escapes my lips as the pain starts to overcome me again. I clench my free fists and my breath instantly turns sharp and short. Pulsing soreness runs through my veins and I can feel every dark red bruise imprinted on my skin. I whimper, opening my eyes. The first thing that comes into view is the empty space next to me....I'm still on the bed...Instantly a sob escapes my lips but my voice cracks and sounds extremely croaky from all yesterday's screaming. But still my body consumes me with all the agony from yesterday. It's like nothing lessened overnight. I silently sob desperately wishing this immense pain would vanish. But the burning in my skin only sinks further. The pain from last night was horrendous, but the soreness after is just as unbearable! The more I struggle to keep my eyes open and check my surrounding, I realise I'm still undressed, though half covered by a blanket. I rapidly pull it up to cover myself fully. A sob escaped my lips as I do my best to curl my body up through the pain.

I feel so ashamed...that I'm in this state, submitting to Jungkook
I feel so disgusted...having been touched inappropriately and coaxed in his hickeys
I feel so pathetic...that I'm too frail to fight back and let him to this to me.

Just then the monster's voice comes in. "Morning princess."

My eyes shoot right open in sudden alarm. Jungkook leaning against the doorframe with his arms cross, smirking at me as if satisfied with the condition he's put me in. Without waiting for a response, Jungkook starts walking my way.

"S-S-St...Sta...ay...a-aw...wa-" I mumble in overwhelming fear as my so called 'boyfriend' draws closer to me. The agony swimming in my body so intense words can barely form words my mouth and my muscles too sore to move. I tug on the sheet to cover my body protectively attempting to hide myself as best as I can. Jungkook walks closer to approach me. I want to scream. I want to run. Last night he cuffed me so I couldn't move...but now without them my body aches too much to be able to move.

"No good morning back?" Jungkook asks with a cruel smile as he climbs on the bed and starts edging closer to my shivering body.

"L-Lea-ve...me..." I stutter, absolutely petrified of Jungkook and the chance that he will torture my already suffering body even more. I shake in pure horrification unable to move a muscle to get away, from the immense agony consuming me. I grip onto the sheets tighter to keep myself hidden from Jungkook's evil eyes.

"What's wrong princess?" Jungkook sarcastically asks seeing himself beside me. He leans down and my breath hitches seeing his face come closer to mine. Jungkook draws his hand towards me and touches my hair to stroke it. Immediately I flinch, shutting my eyes feeling his light touch. With my biggest effort I attempt to shift backwards away from his feel. My breath still so heavily that I struggle to breathe. 

Of course Jungkook notices my movements and only smirks knowing he has full power over me. And that I cannot get away. "Why are you trying to move away sweetheart?" He asks titling his head in amusement at the way he plays with me knowing I'm under his control.

All I can do is shake my head as tears run down my cheeks knowing I'll never get away from Jungkook no matter how bad I want to. I don't even know Jungkook anymore. He's not my boyfriend. He's turned into someone horrific. Someone cruel. Someone monstrous.

And all that's proven by the way Jungkook takes amusement he takes out of my state. "I'm just laying down in bed with my girlfriend" Jungkook chuckles watching my terrified expression as he lays down beside me and slips under the sheets as well. He then wraps and arm around my waist and abruptly pulls me into a hug.