38: Who Are You?

I'm sure you guys can guess the end is coming closer. And since this book is really precious to me, I want everything to be perfect! I probably will take extra time to make sure all the details are just right. So please be patient with me~
Also since this concept is a controversial one, I've tried my hardest to make the end something most readers will enjoy. I am kindly reminding you again and in advance that this story is a fanfiction so if you will take whatever happens here seriously I suggest you leave now. I know I can not impress everyone as everyone will have their own ideal end for this but please respect my decision in this story. Hate will not be tolerated.
Thank you
_______________________

You will be one of the best and the most painful memories of my life.

Flashback

"Kookie the prom is coming is closer," I said in a playful tone as I tugged on my boyfriend's sleeve feeling excited. "Ugh Minji...you know I'd love to go with you, but I'll just embarrass you and myself. I don't even think I should attend the prom..." Jungkook said looking at the ground with his same insecurities filling up inside him.

"And leave me alone to dance with all the other guys? Hell no," I said in disapproval of Jungkook's stubbornness. "I am going and you will be my date. No questions" I crossed my arms to appear firm yet my voice still sounds so childish. Jungkook cannot help but let out a tiny chuckle. "Either way, I have absolutely nothing nice enough to wear."

"Which is exactly why we have arrived...here!" I said stopping in my tracks just in time to gesture to an expensive men's clothing shop with a massive smile on my face. But Jungkook widens his eyes in shock with the opposite yet expected reaction. "Y-Ya what! Minji you're not buying me an outfit!"

"I am doing more than buying you an outfit! I'm gonna buy you the perfect suit and your shoes and a watch and earrings and everything!" I jump up in absolute excitement just at the thought of spoiling and dressing up my boyfriend.

Jungkook has never worn anything of good quality to school. Sometimes not even clean or in proper condition. I've seen him like that for years. For the first time, I want to clean him all up and dress him. Show the world how beautiful he really. And I'm leaping in joy at the thought of how gorgeous Jungkook will look.

Without further ado, I grabbed ahold of Jungkook hand's and rushed him through the shop's doors. "N-No...Minji I don't want you to spend all this money on me" Jungkook whined with a look of guilt and somewhat fear on his face. But I ignored him having already mentally prepared myself for his melodrama about me buying this for him. With a huge smile on my face, I dragged Jungkook through aisles and towards the centre of the shop. Jungkook widened his eyes as he gazed around in awe at all the classy suits, shiny new shoes on another side and all other kinds of men's accessories on another. I too look around the place unable to take the smile away imagining how amazing my kookie will look in all these.

"Minji-" Jungkook started to protest yet again but this time I cut him off by placing a finger over my lips to shush him. "Look Jungkook I know you feel bad and don't want me to spend money on you. I know you think you're being a burden." As I turned to face Jungkook, I slid my hand into his other, holding both of them. "But your not. I'm not doing this because I feel obliged to. I'm doing this because I want to! It will make me so happy" I said sweetly. As expected the last sentence worked causing Jungkook to finally let a small smile. "Alright, princess. Whatever you want."