30: Be A Good Girl

You probably regret ever meeting me right?

Flashback
Jungkook POV

I tore out a piece of paper from my open yet empty geography book and started scribbling on it. It read 'pay attention.' After doing so I leaned over my desk and passed it to Minji beside me. We're both at the back of the classroom next to each other and have been passing notes throughout this whole boring lesson. I've never been happier. I've been just Minji and I all day.

After reading my note Minji started writing her reply on the back. Then handed it to me careful not to get caught while doing so. I held the paper looking down at her message. 'I am paying attention...to my boyfriend's handsome features.'

I instantly let out the lightest chuckle at the cringey yet adorable note. Looking to my side I see Minji smiling like an idiot trying her best not to giggle. I turned to my side, thankful the teacher was way too busy with his lesson to notice us fooling around and gestured for Minji to come here. Confused, she got up from her seat anyway and ever so quietly tiptoed to my desk while bending down to not be so noticeable. She rose a brow wondering why I made her come over while mouthing 'what'. Instantly I leaned up and kissed her cheek.

Minji suddenly flushed red taken by surprise from my action. She got flustered in the spot and I couldn't help but smile widely at how utterly cute my baby looked. Minji covered her face all giggly while blushing like a little girl.

"Lee Minji why are you out of your seat?!"

_____

After that tiresome yet memorable day, I flopped down on my given bed at 'home'. I was still smiling to this point. Today was amazing. We had all our classes together and played around so much. A massive smile spread across on my face as I lay down while hugging the spare pillow. My princess is just too precious.

Just then something peculiar rang through my ears. I raised a brow and tilted my head towards the door. Kijung's voice travelled through the house sounding really angry. What is he yelling for? I thought while trying to make out what he was saying. But his shouting wasn't loud enough for me to make out the words.

Then I remembered Kijung's girlfriend was over tonight...But why are they fighting so hard? No actually...Why is Kijung fighting so hard? Because I can barely even hear any feminine voice. It's just Kijung yelling. I then abruptly jolted up wide eyed. Oh shit what noises is that supposed to be? Should I go check on what they're doing...?

But then I shake my head and lay myself back down on the bed. It's not my business to interrupt them. I'm sure Kijung has his own reasons for being angry and I'll just have to go try sleep until he's done.

_____

The next day, Kijung came back from being out with friends while I stayed here having nothing to do on the weekends. As I saw him walk past my room, I nervously called out, "H-Hey...Kijung." He stopped in his tracks and peered in the room. "Yes? Need something?" He asked before coming in and taking a seat at the edge of my bed.

"Oh I was just wondering what was up with you and your girlfriend yesterday?" I asked him feeling nervous whether he would be comfortable with the question or not. "I could hear a lot of commotion going on and just got curious. Are you guys ok?"

Kijung took a deep breath in annoyance. "Yeah we should be now" he replied while rolling his eyes. "She was just misbehaving yesterday."

I furrowed my eyebrows, confused by that response. "W...hat does that mean?"