21: Suffocating Thoughts

I feel like there's no point in telling anyone anything that's happening inside me

Flashback
Hearing the school bell buzz through my ears, I hurriedly packed up and left the classroom. I quickly scooted my way out to go find Jungkook. He was discharged from hospital a week ago. My poor bunny stayed there for a while and his arm still isn't fully recovered but mostly healed. Honestly...I never knew Jungkook did such a thing. I was so shocked upon hearing what he had done that I ran out of the hospital and broke down on the streets. I couldn't believe. I knew Jungkook had selfed harmed before but never did he tell me it was this bad...

Making my way along corridors to get to the cafeteria, I suddenly heard shouts to my left. I stopped my tracks, turning my head to the left corridor wondering what people are staring at. Rolling my eyes I think 'ugh just another stupid fight.' But as I shifted around to get away I heard a shout that made me stop dead.

"What the hell is wrong with you Jeon Jungkook?!"

I suddenly freezed feeling the hair at of my neck prick up at what someone just said. Jungkook?? I spun my heel around and looked down the corridor where people were crowding at, in panic. Something is happening to Jungkook! Without wasting another second, I barged down the corridor not caring who I pushed past. I need to get to Jungkook. What if he's hurt?

I tried to get as close as I could to the scene but there were too manny students to go past. But finally, past all the heads, I saw what was happening. The sight in front of my eyes caused my mouth drop open in horror.

"Since when did you learn to fight back huh?" Some guy I recognise to be Seon furiously shouted with a cut lip and bruised cheek. He advanced forward, grabbing Jungkook's collar and hardly punched his jaw.

I screamed seeing someone hit my boyfriend. "Jungkook!" I yelled but not loud enough to be heard as I tried pushing against the students in my way who just wouldn't budge.

"Now your trying to be strong huh?" Seon harshly shoved Jungkook backwards making him stumble almost loosing balance. "Well guess what Jeon? Your are and always will be a pathetic and low life kid!!" He yelled and my poor kookie got another strike to his face. "Your a poor boy with absolutely nothing. You don't speak. You don't work. You look like shit and you are shit!!"

By now tears were welling in my eyes about to spill any second and for some reason all the students in front of me were standing so firmly I couldn't get past. Almost as if they were making a wall between Jungkook and I that I couldn't break through. I hate it when people bully Jungkook just because he's weak and poor making him an easy victim. Why is everyone shit these days?

"I have no idea what Minji sees in you" Seon continues to spit at my boyfriend who is death glaring back at Seon as his chest heaves up and down in growing anger. "She's probably just with you out of pity."

That was enough for Jungkook to bear. If Seon was smart enough he have backed away ages ago. Because the fire inside Jungkook had built up and by the look on his face and the glare in his eyes, he was going to explode. "SHUT UP! Fucking shut your mouth!" Jungkook screamed in pure hatred over the top of all the shouting voices surprising every student even Seon. Jungkook grabbed Seon's collar with one fist and his other came slamming into the guy's nose way harder than anyone expected. And before anyone could react, Jungkook had lost control and was raging like there was no tomorrow....

"Maybe I am everything you said but I don't care!" Jungkook continued to scream at the top of his voice not caring that everyone was watching and started hurting Seon way more than he should have. Slamming the poor guy against the lockers and landing his fist on him as many times as he could, mercilessly beating him without a second break.