Reviving bonds...

It was early morning When Naina stirred in sleep. She moved her hand and her soft palm stroked the bare abs of her husband. She adjusted her position and found skin under her skin. She smiled and slowly opened her eyes. She was half lying on Sameer, resting her head on his shoulder and their legs tangled. He had held her by wrapping his one arm around her, while his other hand rested on his belly.

She roved her palm on his chest. He might not be regularly exercising but those sinewy muscles would always attract her eyes to it. Her fingers brushed on the mole just above his left nipple. Ohh God... She so loved that mole. She would so crave to bite it whenever she kissed on his chest. But the fact that it was at such an odd place for her, that she controlled herself every time from nipping it. Well, it wasn't the same with Sameer. He would kiss the mole on her right cheek whenever he felt to. He would never feel shy of kissing, nipping and licking the two other moles on her body, one just on the swell of her right breast and the other one on her waist to the right. Yes, she had definitely started expressing her own desires and wishes but she still could not gather the courage to bite him at that place and would satisfy herself by just kissing on it.

She tried to move and settled herself on her left elbow and a shiver ran down her spine as her bare upper front got brushed with his chest. Ohh no... They didn't dress up completely after their long and passionate encounter yesterday night. They would generally get dressed up before sleeping, given that they might need to rush in the morning if Rakesh Papa is woken up and waiting for his tea. Sameer would often skip wearing the shirt of his nightwear, but yesterday she too was half bare along with him. She didn't know whether it was him or her who had thrown her top so long in the corner of the room in the heat of the passion, that when they were lying tired on the mattress, none of them had the strength to get up and get her top back.

She watched as her husband was peacefully sleeping on his back. The locks of his hair falling on his forehead were just adding to his charismatic looks. His lips were dry and she just thought of making them moist once again, but she stopped herself. This might disturb Sameer from his sleep and it was too early for him to wake up. Also, she wasn't ready for a morning encounter. She just smirked, remembering their yesterday night's session. Something had definitely taken over her yesterday. Maybe the sight of another girl tightly hugging and kissing Sameer, just didn't go well with her. She was the one who had got pissed when that 'neeli madhumakkhi' was roaming around Sameer in Pooja Didi's wedding, even though they had not confessed their love to each other again. She was the one who had thrown deadly glances on seniors in their first year of the college, when the girls were blowing kisses in air for her 'malai ka katora'. How can she forget that she had mended a metal spoon in jealousy and anger when the sports team girls were showing so much interest in Sameer's interests. If Sameer was a passionate lover boy, who could smack people down if they mishandle Naina, then she too was 'Ahmedabad ki Rani' who had kept all these billiyaan away from her love.

But Mumbai was an exception. Perhaps, Mumbai was an exception for everything for them. She felt like they had kept all their being, their experiences, their stories, all in Ahmedabad and were starting everything afresh here in Mumbai. And that's why when Shibani was smitten by Sameer and tried to woo him, Naina couldn't do anything but wait for the truth of their relationship to come out. And now with the girls of his acting class...!!! Sameer would share his experiences in the class, but he would hardly talk about his mates. He used to tell how he performed a particular scene or how they would go out to market sometimes and meet random people, being in a character. But he never talked about girls in his class. Of course! Her man never talked about other girls. But yesterday's function was a kind of reality check for her. It wasn't only Sameer's act, but there were two more acts too, which involved closeness between the actors. But she never felt odd while watching those. For her, it was just like a movie scene going on. But when she saw Sameer and that girl so close and so intense with each other, she just couldn't accept it. She was upset with Sameer for hiding the format of his act from her, but later when they had gone to a restaurant, Aditya had revealed it casually that all of the students were asked to keep it a secret, to build curiosity in the audience.