Kabhi Tum... Kabhi Mai...

Preeti was lying on the bed to her side thinking about her day today. It was a variety of emotions she had gone through today. She looked at her hand which was held softly by her husband, who was in deep sleep now. There was a pleasant smile on his face even while sleeping and a lone tear slided from her eyes. He had apologized to her for his rude behaviour this morning by giving her a beautiful rose he had bought on his way back. Shubham had been very stressful these days due to work, as his senior was on leave, and Shubham was given the charge of his work. He was returning home late due to the excessive responsibility and would sleep tired and exhausted at night. Preeti was looking to bring back the topic of her parlour course again since quite a few days, but she wouldn't get a chance due to Shubham's hectic schedule. But today she gathered some courage and spoke about it while he was getting ready for office. He had almost shouted at her saying he needs some peaceful time to think about it or even to speak with his mother regarding this. She had controlled her tears that time but when Nirmalaji yelled at her asking about reasons for Shubham leaving without having breakfast, she just couldn't hold it. She finished all her work in a melancholy and didn't realise that she had finished it earlier than usual. When Nirmalaji stepped out of the house to meet someone, she thought of talking to Naina, if that could uplift her mood even a little.

But visiting Naina turned out to be the absolute highlight of the day. They had talked only for a few minutes when all their attention shifted to Naina's hair stuck in her wrist watch and then to solving her dry hair problems. Ughhh, Naina is so stupid! She wondered. Why can't she take care of herself? Before Naina's wedding, they both used to have regular oiling regime and steam sessions. She remembered Naina used to do it even in Ahmedabad even after her wedding. So probably the rigorous study for hours and stress here in Mumbai must have forced Naina to overlook self-care. Of course! Stress is also one of the factors for damaged hair. And Naina had also admitted that she would sometimes just skip oiling and directly wash her hair using shampoo. Preeti thought she was right when she literally scolded Naina for that. But she felt so happy to help her sister to get some smooth and silky hair today. She felt like she had achieved a victory over something when she held scissors in her hand for Naina's haircut. She had quickly run to Sejal and came back with a hair dryer to set her hair. Both Naina and Preeti kept gushing over how gorgeous Naina was looking after that. Preeti was so keen to see her Jijaji's reaction after the small transformation, just like that day in college, but she understood that now since they are married, it's their right to enjoy this small happy moment in private.

When Shubham returned home late, he actually looked fearful to face Preeti, because some times, even he had seen Preeti's that 'roop' where she would burst out in anger in front of Shubham. But he was surprised to see her all smiling, chirpy and roaming here and there excitedly. He had said sorry to her with the rose when they came to their bedroom and she had literally squeezed him tight in a hug. Preeti was aware about Shubham's dilemma while facing his mother to speak about Preeti's parlour course, but she also knew that her husband would surely let her pursue her dream, one day. And she was ready to wait for that one day patiently. She brought his hand nearer to her and kissed on the back of his palm. She then shifted closer to him, caressed his hair with her free hand, put a gentle kiss on his temple and fell asleep. The smile on Shubham's face automatically turned wider even in deep sleep.

A warm moonlight was peeping into the darkness of the bedroom of the Maheshwari's, when the couple was kissing each other senselessly. Naina was lying on her back with her husband lying over her, kissing her insalenly. Sameer had completely settled his weight on her and fixed himself in the most desirable place on her body. He had kept his one hand to the side of her head to get the desired angles while kissing, while his other hand was roaming on her curves, giving her pleasures. Naina had curled up her fingers in Sameer's hair while her other hand had delved beneath his shirt and was stroking his back. They both were moaning in gratification as Sameer was grinding his hips in up and down motion and rubbing his hardened length between her legs. Soon Naina took out her hands from wherever they were and used them to unbutton his shirt, without leaving his mouth. The need to touch him had grown by leaps and bounds now. Sensing her hands fumbling with his buttons, Sameer lifted himself from her and sat on his knees. He heard a frustrating sound and received an annoyed look from Naina for breaking the kiss. He swiftly unbuttoned his shirt and shed it to throw somewhere in the room. The immediate next moment, he felt a pull on his wrist by his wife and as he bent down, they resumed their soul-searing kisses.