Depth of Love

Thanks for waiting patiently guys. You can visit the previous chapter and then come here to get the connectivity.

Enjoy the reading....

***

Sameer adjusted himself in sleep as his peaceful slumber was disturbed by the squawk of a cuckoo. He made the hold on his wife tighter and squeezed her in both his arms, as both were lying on their sides with their bodies entangled with each other's. He was about to fall asleep again but was startled with a sound coming probably from outside of the bedroom. He opened one eye and tried to figure out the sound. He guessed it to be the dropping of a vessel from the kitchen. Is Papa already awake? What's the time? He mused and lifted his head a little to glance at the table clock. 5:50am. His eyes opened wide looking at the time. How was Naina still sleeping at this time? He looked at his wife and a sweet smile took place on his lips. Naina's head was lying on his collar bone and her warm breath was fanning his bare chest. One of her hands had almost got sandwiched between their bellies, while her other hand spanned on his back. But there was a content smile on her lips, her face was glowing as if satiated with her thirst and desire.

He recalled their lovemaking last night. Though it was a usual break of five days of Naina's periods, they felt it as an eternity when they made love. The kind of ecstasy they both had experienced yesterday was just another level. They both were high on desires, experiencing a kind of madness while kissing, while swirling their tongues in each other's mouth, while flipping their positions and blessing their partner's body with passionate kisses. But besides all this, Naina was just a lot more different yesterday than the other nights, and he was a bit surprised to see that. The way she was writhing in pleasure beneath him, the way she was whispering his name in between her moans, the way she had put passionate kisses on his chest and abdomen, everything was arousing him more and more. And the way she was responding.... It had been really difficult for him to control her pleasure filled voices. He would kiss her to muffle her moans but after a point, he too had joined her with his heavy groans. Only they knew how they survived the embarrassment of not screaming during the peak of their pleasure. He smirked after remembering the way they both were breathing heavily after the completion. Their bodies were glistening in sweat, so much so that he had to actually wash his face, full hands and shoulders when gone to the bathroom to dispose of the condom. Ahhh... What a night it was!!

He could have just kept looking at her and fallen asleep again, but it was time to wake up. He didn't want to disturb Naina from her sleep though, so he gently kissed her forehead and turned her slightly on her back while taking his hand off from her. He got up and searched for his shirt in the room. It was found to be lying on the floor and he blushed. Wearing the shirt but not buttoning it, he strolled to the bathroom to freshen up. Returning to the bedroom after ten minutes, he slowly opened the almirah to get his t-shirt and track pants. He was feeling a slight burning sensation on his back since he was awake, maybe near to his shoulder blades. He tried to feel it with his hands once in the bathroom, but his hands couldn't reach the burning spot. What must be that? Did he hurt his back somewhere? He took off his night suit shirt and turned his back to the mirror to check what it was. Narrowing his eyes, he looked carefully and saw a reddish scratch on his left shoulder blade. He thought for a moment what must have caused it and suddenly something struck him. Oh Man!!! This small art was done by Naina, by her nails, when she had scored his back in the daze of her climax yesterday night. He just chuckled on the remembrance of that frenzied moment.

Missing the warmth of her husband's embrace, Naina opened her eyes and her first gaze fell on Sameer, who was standing bare chest near the almirah. A warm smile covered her lips on the sight of her love, who was doing something to those sinewy muscles of his broad chest, his sharp jawline clearly visible to her, which was now darkened more due to his two days old stubble. Well, it was almost a beard now. She loves when he skips his shaving routine sometimes. God!! How can someone look so charming and attractive even in the morning!! She wondered while shifting her gaze from his gorgeous face to his broad chest and then flat belly. But he was checking something by looking behind in the mirror and smiling. Furrowing her brows, she asked, "Kya dekh rahe ho?"