ridiculously adorable

Tay leads New to his room. The room was a multiple tone of blue. It's an assembly of shades from baby blue to midnight blue. New nods and seems to be liking the overall ambiance. What specially caught his eyes is the star-themed bedsheet and the solar-system-themed comforter.

TE!!! New suddenly bursts.

Tay was surprised at the sudden burst. What? What's wrong?

TE!!!!!

What?

I love the sheets!

What?! You almost scared the hell out of me and you're telling me it's just about the sheets? Tay found himself laughing out rather than pissed.

YEAH!!! Where did you get these? I also want one. It's soooo cute. New pouts like a very envious little boy.

Tay continues to laugh. Uhhmm, there's this thing called Lazada. Hmmm. I think you should try it...because it really works wonders. Tay sends his reply jokingly.

AHHHH!! I really love it Te!!! New takes out his phone and turns to his Lazada application.

Seriously, New, you're adding shopping at this hour? Tay continues to laugh, amused at how New is taking the situation.

Yeah!! Te!! You just don't know how long I've always wanted to have bedsheets, comforters, bedspreads, and pillow cases with those designs!! New explains so eagerly making Tay more amused.

Tay starts to quiet down from his laughter, don't worry, I'll contact the seller for you. I have been a long-time client of their shop. I get all my sheets, covers, and curtains from them. Now, now, go wash up so we can rest. You're unbelievable.

He hands New a towel and directs him to the bathroom. New proceeds jumpy and excited that he will soon fulfill his long-time dream beddings.

As New closes the bathroom door, Tay quietly lays flat on his bed and stares at the ceiling. "Geez, he's like a kid. Oh heaven, how ridiculous! he can hear his tiny voice inside his head. He lets out a sigh and smiles... "ridiculously adorable!"