the books are blushing

The community was situated in a small remote town in Ilocos Sur (a province in the northern part of the Philippines). The team was able to raise funds for an elementary school and its students to help them in their school needs. Tay was especially happy to see that the Library Project assigned to him that he's been working on for months is now a reality that children and teachers can enjoy. His love for learning and books were very evident in the actual buildup of the library. New was also excited to see the library since he also helped Tay pick up donated books during his free weekends. They are equally enjoying putting up some additional books before they officially open the library.

I never thought you loved books, Tay relayed to New while stocking up an empty shelf. It amazes me today to see you enjoying this.

You're amazed seeing me doing this or you're amazed plainly by looking at me? New teased.

Tss, seriously New? Tay gave out a smirk.

Ok, ok. I'm just teasing. Hmm... I may not look like it, but I love reading. Geez, I read the entire Harry Potter series remember, plus the Cursed Child, and all other HP and magic stuff. I also read Grimm's Fairy Tales before I even entered pre-school, New said proudly.

Tay gave out a laugh. And that's enough to say you love reading? Okay, I can take that.

Ohoh... okay tell me, what's the one book that you can say made an impact in your life? New asked with both interest and anticipation.

Tay sighed and was quick to reply. Ahhh, there's quite a number actually. Tay paused as if trying to go through his list on his head and choose the best answer. Hmm, there's really many but I'll say these two for now. It's got to be Hope for the Flowers and Tuesdays with Morrie.

Hmmm... authors Trina Paulus and Mitch Albom... New nods. Interesting. I love that caterpillar story and Tuesdays too. It's my first Albom book, and I actually cried.

Wow Thitipoom, I didn't know you have this side of you, Tay chuckles. It's surprising to know you're familiar with Hope and more surprising to know you cried reading Tuesdays.

Wow Te, I don't know if that's a compliment or a mockery, New reflects a cute pout.

It's totally a compliment, idiot, Tay continued to laugh. Your turn, what's that one book for you? Tay waits with unexplainable excitement.

Will it sound weird if I say it's a Disney story? My mother used to read it to me when I was a kid, but I grew to love it even more when I watched the movie, the cartoon version at that time. As I grew older, the more it became one of my best reads, New projects a very sweet smile as he shares this information.

Tay's wonder grew bigger. Now that's even becoming more interesting. A Disney story? Come on, what is it? Oh wait, let me guess? And if I get it right, I get a reward, Tay grins.

New agrees with a grin as well, huh, you know how to take advantage Vihokratana! Okay, give me a good guess... and if you're wrong, I get the reward.

A disney story that made an impact on Techaapaikhun? Hmm... that's easy... it's definitely got to be, The Lion King?

New's eyes widened in surprise. What the... how did you...

Tay laughs hard... I got it right, didn't I?

How can you tell? New acts defeated.

I mean like, it's Lion King, I need not explain why. I figure, you know Trina Paulus and you read Albom, so I guess Lion King will be a giveaway, Tay expressed confidently. Stories about life and journey and self-discovery, and being true. Easy right? So, I'll get a reward?

New rolls his eyes, fine, name your price.