2in1, package deal

Ei Coach New! How's life doing? Ohm gave him a call.

Let me say, unbelievably wonderful, New replied accompanied by a silent smile.

Hmm, so glad to hear that. Anyway, I just called to tell you that semestral break is coming. The team will have its usual one-week training break. Fluke and Prem suggested we go to Sagada. I remember that we both so wanted to visit that place back in college but training was always in the way. It's pretty much an advantage for you since you're up North already. So, I believe let's not let this pass anymore? It will be a good catch up with you too. What do you say?

Sounds so good to me. I'm tagging Tay along, New was quick and excited.

I'll pretend I did not see that coming, Ohm teased.

New laughed, and I'll also pretend it's not part of your plan.

------

Off and Gun decided to join the trip. It's also been quite some time since they went out for a vacation. Plus, they also wanted to meet the guy with the interesting name.

The group decided to get a tour package rather than doing the long drive on their own. It was a perfect idea given that it meant they can just all relax and sleep along the way while doing cuddles with their respective partners.

Looking at how you all are cozying up with each other, (referring to the three couples), I don't know if it was a good idea that New and I tag along this trip, Tay grinned.

All three couples gave out a laugh. Aww P! Prem replied, looking at the two of you feels like you're no different from us.

Boun poke Prem on the head, don't say that love, they're just friends, Boun lets out a whistle.

Ohm and Fluke were giggling. Oh right, they're just friends, Ohm repeated.

Hey all of you, stop teasing Tay okay, New commanded. You're making him uncomfortable. But, are we just really friends Te? New teased.

Tsss... Tay gave him a lopsided grin. You all really belong to one circle. I'll just sleep for the rest of the trip so I don't see you all flirting to each other. Tay slouched, hugged a pillow, and closed his eyes.

New pulled Tay closer to his side, and lead Tay's head to rest on his shoulder. Tay was so surprised at the gesture and was about to complain but New was quick to give him a warning look. Tay was even quicker to give in to the warning look and just obliged.

This is actually so entertaining to see, Off said. We are witnessing a Tay Tawan Vihokratana who can be silenced by just a look.

Shhh Papii, Gun hushed him. Stop teasing, you'll ruin this magic.

All three couples were giggling and were wearing their biggest smiles.

------

Sagada is a small town located in the Northern part of the Philippines. The location being at high altitude makes the climate colder than other parts of the country. A trip to this destination calls for a mountain road adventure as some roads may be narrow, rocky or even unfinished. But all these are part of a wonderful get-away.

Tay awoke from his sleep and looked out the window. They are still probably an hour away from their first stop. Dawn was breaking. There were still a few stars in sight and the waning crescent moon, silent but smiling. He releases a deep sigh, hello there my beautiful luna, followed by a faint smile. He slightly opened his window and put his head out while he took a deep breath, trying to take in the breaking dawn breeze. New felt the cold breeze brushed his face. He opened his eyes and realized Tay was a few inches away from him. He moved closer to Tay, held his hand, rested his head on Tay's shoulder, and went back to sleep. Tay can smell the gentle scent of New's shampoo. He stared at their entwined fingers and smiled. He can hear his heartbeat, not a throbbing beat, but rather a beat that was serene, comforting. He rests his head on New's and closes his eyes again.