only hope

Off and Gun were getting ready to sleep. They were lying on their king-sized bed, cuddling. Papii, you think Tay is at it again? You know, is he planning to press the button of putting his shields on again?

Off has Gun wrapped in his arms. You thought of that too huh? he cleared. I actually felt that the moment I saw him dozing off again while knowing too well that he is thinking of New.

Papii, I would be sad if Tay does this again, Gun was wary. We have seen him back off every time he starts developing feelings with someone.

Yeah, I know what you mean Baby, Off's voice concerned. Let's try to be hopeful this time. I would like to think that the head on clouds is more because of the new feelings toward a guy, and not because of the fear of loving again.

Hmmm, I hope you are right Papii. It was really so beautiful seeing Tay happy during our trip, and I finally got to hear the sound of his old laughs again. You felt that too during the trip, right Papii. I knew I was not just imagining things, I felt Tay really happy.

Yeah, and the reason for that is New, Off added, more than the beauty of Sagada, seeing them together, seeing Tay happy, was the best sight to see. Off hugged Gun even tighter, let's keep our hopes high Baby, we can only hope. Sleep now, he gave Gun a soft kiss on the forehead.

Only hope, Gun tilted his head to give Off a gentle kiss on the cheek, goodnight Papii.