i can consider meeting a new friend

He's been into swimming almost all his life. "Trying out a new field may be a good idea," he thought. He started looking into possibilities. He was thinking that a career in marketing and sales is possible or maybe something about managing people will also do good. He knows that he is half-hearted, but at the same time he also knew he needed to start somewhere. There are also apprehensions about being alone in an unknown place. But then again, being in the unfamiliar also gives him a refreshing feeling that he will be able to give time for himself and let things unfold.

You really have made up your mind? Team manager hasn't accepted your resignation. You still have time for a change of heart, Ohm said.

I can't be here anymore Ohm. It's going to be hard for the both of us. This place, the team, everything here is "us" for so many years. It's a perfect recipe for suffocation, New expressed.

Well, that's pretty valid and true, Boun added. I can imagine many awkward moments every time the team will gather. We might hear cricket sounds all too often, Boun was trying to lighten things up.

Yeah, so you now agree with me? This is the best decision there is. All these apprehensions I have inside right now will surely be manageable when I reach my new home, New speaks with a heavy heart.

Hmm, well, surely it's gonna be a hard start, but knowing you, we are positive that you'll get through. I mean, "heartstrong" right? And if it's any consolation, I think I might just have a great idea to jumpstart your starting over again, Ohm's tone seemed excited all of a sudden.

Boun's eyebrows met. He knows Ohm so well and he is sure he is up to something. Hey Ohm, what's that face you have? What great or crazy idea are you talking about?

Yeah, I know that face too. Are you cooking up something Ohh Thitiwat? That better be a good one and not something that will make my starting up a mess, New seemed furious.

Oh come on you two. How could you doubt me all too fast? Ohm was smiling. Anyway, you are broken-hearted leaving the metro and relocating up north where you know of no one akd still have not figured out what to do. I imagine you having your restless days and that will be coupled by longings for your crazy friends. That said, I believe, meeting a new friend will be wonderful. Say you agree with me Boun, besides, you also know the person I'm referring to.

Ohh that is your good idea? Are you setting up Coach New this early? I don't think I would agree to that! Boun was frowning at the same time figuring out who the person he was talking about.

Why not? Okay I mean, I'm not setting him up like your idea of setting up. Ohm was making faces at Boun. I just happened to know someone there who's got good listening skills which I think would suit your need for a listening ear right now. Come on, tell me I am right again! Ohm was looking at Boun as if begging for approval.

Boun took a deep breath. Well, I gu...eess that's going to be handy. Having someone you can talk to would be advantageous on some days. Ye...aahhhhh, I think you can consider that.

Ohm projected a quick smile. See, it wasn't a bad idea at all. Besides, it's not like I'm setting you up to fall in love. I mean of course not. It's just building up new connections so you can have someone around just in case you need an ear or someone to jam with. Hey Coach New, do you get me? Nice point right?

New gave out a smirk. You and your crazy plans Ohm Thitiwat. He sighed deeper. Well, I can consider. Having someone to ask around about stuff would come handy I suppose. Okay, take my yes to that.

Great!! I'll talk to my friend then. Ohm's light bulb just got brighter.