9: I Want

Warning: Contains a small rape scene and one swear

Niall Horan is standing there, outside of my dorm. I frown knowing what he did. He looks at me with wide eyes but then relaxes when he sees Dena. He looks at her with admiration and with a wide smile.

"Hey Dena," he says looking at her like she's an angel. Let's be honest, she is an angel.

"Hi Niall," she says looking down at the floor looking like a strawberry.

"So shall we?" Niall says with a smirk holding out his hand.

Dena chuckles and takes his hand.

"We shall."

Ok, now I'm lonely. I don't have a date and the most cutest couple is right in front of me. Except for the fact that I'm still uneasy about Niall. We walk past through a whole bunch of corridors and people. Finally we stop at a dorm playing really loud music.

The door opens and a obviously drunk couple comes out, both trying to makeout but too drunk to. I'm disgusted, but I want to party.

We enter and Niall and Dena get lost in the crowd.

"Dena?" I yell into the crowd. Nothing happens so I look for something to do. In the corner I see a bunch of my classmates playing beer pong. I sit down next to a brunette with blue eyes, dimples, and a tan. He's not bad.

He looks at me with a smirk and winks. I quickly look away all flustered. I'm not the best flirt. He chuckles.

"Ok let's get started! Ok here's the rules." Some blonde guy yells.

"You will need one ping pong ball and 12 glasses of beer. Arrange six glasses of beer on either side of a table as if you were setting up bowling pins. Divide yourselves in to two groups. Each group should sit opposite the other with 6 beers in front of them. As you take your turn, you must throw the ping pong ball in to the opposite teams glasses. If it lands inside a glass, the opposing team must drink the beer immediately. Once done, rearrange the beers so they are all close to each other. The winning team is the team that manages to make the opposing team drink all their drinks. At the end of the game, the losing team must drink all remaining beer on the winning side. Any questions?" He asks at the end.

When we stay silent he starts.

He lands it in my cup and I have to drink. Then it's the brunette's turn. He almost made it in my cup but landed in the cup next to me. We all repeat everything until I realize I lost. Well I do suck at aiming anyway. Already drunk, I drink the rest and smile like it was an accomplishment. Everyone cheers and we start going into the crowd.

I start dancing until I feel two hands on my waist. I turn around and my brown eyes meet with the same guy's blue eyes. I start dancing on him while he keeps his hands a little lower than necessary. Yet, I just don't care.

We laugh, smile, and grind on each other. He licks his lip as he says...

"Come with me."

Too drunk not to know what to do I stumble behind him until we find a corner where no one is watching.

He presses me to the wall with his strong hands. He starts kissing me very sloppily and I almost kiss him back until something happens.

He presses his whole body to mine and starts aggressively kissing my neck, his hands go down to my rear. I don't want this. I realize that he's trying to take my shirt off so I try to stop him. I try to push him away but he presses harder. Tears start coming out. I can't let this happen, I know what he's thinking.

"Stop, please!" I say sobbing.

He takes advantage of me opening my mouth to speak so he kisses me. His tongue sloppily meeting mine. He stops for a second and smirks.

"I think we should take this to another room," he says looking me up and down.

"No!" I say sobbing, attempting to run away. He's too fast for me. He grabs my waist roughly and whispers evilly,

"I didn't think I gave you a choice, now did I?"

Harry's POV

I walk into the party knowing my squad is waiting for me. Louis is the first one to notice me.

"Ayyyeee," Louis says already drunk with a bottle of beer in his right hand. Once he greets me Liam and Zayn say hi as well, not as drunk as Louis I see. I'm not worried about Niall since I know he's with his dream girl. How cute, I say sarcastically in my mind.

"Hey guys. LET'S DO THIS!" I yell as Louis hands me a can of beer. I drink it as fast as I can and the boys cheer me on. When I'm done with that I'm already handed with another beer. I start getting really dizzy once I finish my fifth but I get another can and start going into the crowd.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Natalie. Wow she's so beautiful. I unfortunately see her dancing on some random guy in my classes. I feel envy and anger boiling up inside of me. Oh how I wish I could be him.

I don't let my feelings hurt me anymore as I start drinking my sixth beer. I grab a really drunk girl. She has a messy ponytail, jeans with really big holes on them, and a strapless bra. I still have feelings for Natalie but I need to have a good time. She starts pressing herself into me and I smirk. We grind into each other messily until she starts kissing me.

I lean back and leave her like that. I know it sounded rude but I don't want Natalie to think I have a girlfriend.

I crave another drink so I head back. All of a sudden, I hear sobbing. I look to my left and I see that in a corner, the girl I love was crying. I see that boy aggressively pushing her towards the wall. I start walking a little closer to hear what they're saying.

"I think we should take this to another room," he says.

"No!" She says. She's scared I need to help her.

"I didn't think I gave you a choice, now did I?" He says.

I roll up my sleeves and start walking up to him.

"THE ANSWER IS NO YOU BASTARD!"