21: Little Things

Yaay  I'm back! Also, THE FREAKING COMMERCIAL WHEN I SAW IT I CRIED MY EYES OUT AND IM JUST SO FREAKING EXCITED FOR IT! CAN'T WAIT TO SMELL NIALL'S TEAR XD Plus there are a lot of rumours so remember to trust NO ONE.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV

Ah there she is. The dreaded I'm-angry Natalie. I can see she hasn't stopped that habit of biting her lips since her lips are blood red. Her little fists are clenched making her look cuter than she actually is. Natalie looks bewildered as she looks up since I'm very tall if I do say so myself.

"Is something wrong?" I ask worried.

"No nothing's wrong." She says while clenching her jaw. She looks down and a few hairs fall to her face She mutters a quick excuse me walks away but I'm not going to let her go.

"WAIT, Natalie!" I yell hoping she would turn around.

"What?" She asks turning her face to see me while getting impatient. I hope this will work. I jog to her and take out a coupon from my pocket that I've been saving for a time like this. I got it from my mum since she didn't really want it.

"I have a coupon for fro-yo and it seems like both of us are in need for an emergency like this." I say giving her my best smile. She relaxes her face and looks surprised for a second, giving me an angelic smile. Turning her whole body around to face me, she looks down again and then look at me again with those big dark brown eyes of hers. Uhhh she's so cute.

"Are you sure?" She asks raising one eyebrow a bit.

"I couldn't be more sure in my life."

Natalie's POV

'I can't believe I'm doing this' I think as I get into Harry's black Range Rover. This reminds me of the Rover I have in the Kim K game, DAMNIT I still have to do that Femme cover shoot.

I look around and it seems that he likes his car neat. I mean there isn't anything in here. I smile at Harry once he gets in and starts the engine. He's wearing a simple black on black t-shirt wit his go-to skinny jeans he wears with every shirt. I mean seriously he wears those every single day. Instantly what plays on the radio is The Ramones. I smile at the music thanking God he doesn't listen to Studioboy Q or something like that. Like honestly, that's all that white boys ever listen to.

"Do you want change it?" He says gesturing to the radio. "We don't have to listen to this."

"It's fine, I like it." I reply honestly. He steals a quick glance and smiles to himself. The song soon ends as Harry takes a quick turn. The next song starts and I smile from ear-to-ear once I recongnize it. Harry looks at me starts singing.

"Do you have the time..." He starts.

"To listen to me whine?" I finish.

"About nothing and everything all at once!"

"I am one of those melodramatic fools"

"Neurotic to the bone"

"No doubt about it"

"Sometimes I give myself the creeps"

"Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me"

"It all keeps adding up"

"I think I'm cracking up"

"Am I just paranoid?"

"Or am I stoned"

"I went to a shrink"

"To analyze my dreams"

"She says it's lack of sex that's bringing me down"

"I went to a whore"

"He said my life's a bore"

"So quit my whining cause it's bringing her down"

"Sometimes I give myself the creeps"

"Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me"

"It all keeps adding up"

"I think I'm cracking up"

"Am I just paranoid?"

"A YA-YA-YA" We scream together causing me to laugh while he chuckles. He starts to slow down and parks outside a cute fro-yo shop. We getout at the me time and head to the shop. Harry opens the door for me and I blush .

Looking around, this place is full of color. Harry kind of looks like a black cloud next to the minty color wallpaper. I laugh quietly to myself just thinking about it. There's black seats and white tables scattered around the small ice cream store. Looks like we're going to be the only ones here.

Walking to the cashier, I anxiously look at all the flavors. I smile like a little kid once I see they have cookie dough. Harry looks at me quickly and smiles to himself. My heart skipped a beat when I saw his dimples, why haven't I noticed them before?

"Can I please have the cookie dough with extra cookie dough please." I say smiling politely at the cashier.

"Sure, anything for you babe." He says with a politely. I look at Harry for a second. His beautiful smile is gone and replaced with a clenched jaw.

"Erm yeah and I will have the mint chocolate, thanks." He says looking down and not even looking at the cashier with his hands in his pockets. We receive our delicious treats and Harry takes out his wallet.

"Oh no Harry I can pay." I say quickly taking my wallet.

"Natalie ,babe, you don't have to do that." He says looking at me with a grin.

"Harry come on I can do it." I say feeling guilty. He reaches over to me, wrapping his arm around my waist, kissing my head quickly. I can feel the heat surfacing my cheeks and warmth spreading from my heart as I smile at him.

"It's okay Natalie, I will pay." Harry said giving his coupon to the cashier. The cashier hands us the treats and we sit down.

I begin my cookie dough frozen yogurt and Harry does the same closing his eyes and reaches to touch his head.

"Brain freeze." We both say knowing what he's going through right now. We both laugh at ourselves and Harry looks into my eyes with those emerald orbs of his.

"Hey Natalie." Harry says holding my hand.

"Yeah Harry?" I reply.

"I'm sorry about what I said to you in that parking lot. I was such a jerk and I was nervous that you saw me being this softy and I really want you to think of me as this tough but at the same time this nice person and-," He says rambling.

"Harry it's okay, though I was shocked when I saw you do what you did. I forgive you." I say reassuring him. He sighs and smiles at me back.

"Oh and another thing." He says tightening his grip on my hand. I look at him as if to say ,tell me, and he continues.

"I really like you Natalie."

End of fanfic