1:What Makes You Beautiful

I walk down the hallway of my Catholic school. It's old and nothing has really changed when it was first started. I recently have dropped out of advanced math because of the constant D I'm getting. As I'm getting closer to my new class I can hear people screaming and talking way too loud.

When I walk in the classroom, I can feel everyone staring as everyone went silent. I blushed and quickly sat down next to my best friends Peter and Dena.

"Yo you gonna like it here. Mrs. Green don't notice a thing," he says with a smirk. Peter is Dominic republican but some of his other family is from Haiti. He has dark skin, has black macaroni hair, is very tall, and has a great style for a boy. He's no doubt one of my best friends.

"Yeah, like no one really cares anymore," Dena agrees. Dena is just pure American. She is also very tall, has thin, dirty blonde hair, and has a dorky style. She is such a comedian and is one my top best friends too.

Then there's me. Dark brown hair, deep brown eyes, a big smile that shows all of my weird dimples, short, skinny but not scrawny, and plump lips.

My family is from a Hispanic country called Colombia. Their traditions and language are a big part of my life. Since my family was very poor in Colombia they came here to live a new life. Yes even though I do go to a Catholic college, I am not the richest of my group.

I look around and I already feel used to the childish behaviours. Mrs.Green is writing something on the chalk board. A loud screech that irritated me came from the chalk basically scratching the chalk board. Looking around the room I can tell that this wasn't a new sound. Everyone has gotten used to me already. Then as I look at everyone in the classroom my eyes met with a pair of a misty, sparkly pair of green eyes.