15: Moments

I smile down at my phone as I reach over to take my coffee. Just as I expected, it's a pumpkin spice latte, which is my favorite.

ME: How did u know?

GOOD LOOKING: I have my ways.

ME: Ok! Well thank you 😌

GOOD LOOKING: Anything for u, Angel.

Shaking my head, smiling, I go to a nearby table to wait for my suspicious friends. They take their coffee and sit down next to me.

"How'd you get that?" Peter asks looking down at my latte.

"Well, you know that guy I was talking to you guys about?" I ask.

"The random texting guy?" Dena asks.

"Yeah! So he got this for me," I said quickly so it doesn't seem like I'm showing off.

"I give him my approval," Dena says while nodding.

Peter looks at her in disgust but also seems shocked.

"Really Dena? A little too quick don't you think?" He says looking at her with a disappointed look. She shrugs and he's still upset about it. I think he's just worried because he's a good friend and just looking out for me. I'm really lucky to have him as my friend.

"He's really nice so I don't want to hurt him!" I say.

"Yeah, yeah, let's just go." Peter says standing up from his seat. We take our drinks and follow him out the mall and we head to my car. I turn on the radio and I drive out of the parking lot. Peter switches the station until he hears Drake and stops.

"We go zero to a hundred nigga real quick." Peter yells at the top of his lungs. I look at him with wide eyes and Dena just joins. Yep, those are my crazy friends.

I laugh when they start mumbling the lyrics and I park outside Damon.

"Come on guys." I say killing the engine once I hear Only by Nicki Minaj, Drake, and Lil Wayne. Peter pouts but he follows me into our school.

I go to my locker and check my makeup. I think I look okay, so I walk with Peter and Dena to Religion.

There they go again with their rapping. Meanwhile, I'm over here with my weird music taste.

"Oh you nasty, oh oh, you nasty," Peter raps. I roll my eyes but smile when he bursts out laughing at what he just said. I can see his cheekbones and dimples when he smiles which I think adds to his friendly look.

We stop at the room and of course, we are the first ones so we sit down next to each other.

"Ugh we have the same person as last year," Dena complains. By person, she means professor. Of course, last year was so dreadful. Our professor, Mrs. Craught, thought it was a good idea to have quizzes or tests everyday, hard projects, and treat us like we are children. I am a young adult so please don't talk to me like I am five-years-old.

"Yeah I didn't really like her last year," I say trying not to be rude.

"HA she was a bitch," Peter blurts out. I look at him with a look of disapproval.

"No RAGRETS," He says. We burst out laughing and Mrs. Craught came in before everyone else. She has a big yard stick in her hand that I am really afraid of and she looks like she got a new haircut. She's dressed in a green blazer with a black dress that goes down to the floor. Yet, I can hear her scary high heels create a really loud CLANK on the floor.

Harry and his friends come in and they all have a weird smirk on their faces except for Harry and Niall. Harry kind of has a frown which makes him look really angry. His eyes are glaring at everyone but stops at me. His face relaxes when I look back at him with a soft smile. He sits down two seats away from me. I'm relieved but then I'm also disappointed he isn't sitting close to me.

It doesn't look like Maddie has this class so I just get all of my books ready. Suddenly, I hear the yard stick hitting the chalkboard creating a cringing noise. I jump a little in my seat.

"In this class, you all will be tested intensively so you know everything there is to know about our religion. I will prepare you all for your future religious lives. I will not hesitate to punish anyone to disrupts the class or disrespects me in anyway. Do you all hear me correctly?" She proclaims to the class.

"Yes Mrs. Craught," We all are forced to say together.

"Good," she says hitting the yard stick on the chalkboard again.

"Now I will assign you all your first project of the year and I will choose your partners," she says as the class groans. I smile to myself when Peter is the loudest one.

"I WILL HAVE NONE OF THAT IN MY CLASS," she says while banging her yard stick against the chalkboard for the third time. "WHO WANTS TO BE THE FIRST PERSON TO GET A DETENTION? HM?" She says, look around the room with wide eyes. "THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT!"

"Now let's see...Taylor is Greg, Regina is with Juan..." She goes one naming the assigned partners. I wait impatiently to see who is going to be my partner.

"Dena is with Niall, Peter is with Cali, and Natalie is with Zayn."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Really short, so sorry! This is the big beginning to a great story. Thank you guys so much for the fast reads tho!
Don't forget to vote and comment!
Ily all so much 😍