7: Tell Me A Lie

Harry's POV

I don't know how long I've wanted to kiss Natalie. It's a shame that I didn't but I wanted our first kiss together to be special and worth waiting for. I got so carried away, that I almost said I loved you out loud!

The guys must've been watching. Or else this car ride wouldn't have been so awkward. Even if it is silent I am so embarrassed that Natalie saw me stick up for that kid. I'm still the tough Harry that everyone knows!

"Mate, cool down. We all know how Zayn gets sometimes." Louis says noticing how tense I am as I drive up my long driveway.

Louis has always been my best friend. I mean, we were best friends ever since he told me about his life at home. We became close and I always tell him everything. He's basically my brother.

We all get out of my car and enter my large home. Which by the way is a mansion. Yes my parents are rich but I could only imagine the wealth of Natalie's family. She always seems to come to school with the best style out of all the girls and it's just her confidence that shines out. I love every piece of her.

My family's mansion is marble white with decorations in each room. I don't know why but my mum loves to put statues or paintings everywhere.

My home has 34 rooms. 15 of those rooms are guest rooms and the family's normal bedrooms. The rest are just for show I assume. It's basically that classic mansion in your everyday movie.

I lead my friends to the kitchen where Niall takes out his phone.

"I'll call Pizza Hut, yeah?" He asked in his stunning Irish accent. Yeah that's Niall. He's the new exchange student from Ireland and is obviously one of the nicest people I have ever met. He's never afraid to do anything and he's like a big brother to me. He'll listen to whatever I have to say.

Don't even get me started with the girls though. They are always looking at him and trying to look for an excuse to talk to him. Don't get me wrong, they do the same thing to me since I am probably the most liked person on campus but they go crazy over him. I think his secret is his accent. He never goes for any of the crazy and desperate girls. He's always saying about this one girl he has his eyes on.

"Yeah, thanks mate," I said letting him order for us. He orders cheese and Hawaiian pizza for me.

As we wait for the pizza Louis breaks the silence.

"Please Harry tell us. What happened there?" He asked looking at me a little worried.

"Ya and why were you talking to that girl Natalie?" Liam asked adding on to the conversation.

"Guys look. We all know that we do this because it's just who we are or it kind of makes us feel better in a way. Zayn could and would KILL with that knife and I wasn't going to risk causing a death."I said looking at everyone.

"And I was talking to Natalie because she saw what we did and I love her. Anyone want a banana?" I asked quickly so they couldn't really hear what I said.

Everyone's eyes go wide...well except for Niall. He has a big, dorky grin on his face.

"Awwwww," Niall says but stopped abruptly when he realized no one was saying it with him. He is so awkward and dorky it makes me die of laughter.

"I don't mean to be rude mate but she's....well not the most sane person," Liam said trying to sugarcoat his insult towards her. I frown at this.

"Yes I know she's weird, but I like the weird ones," I say with a smirk and wink.

Everyone laughs at this and we hear the doorbell ring. Probably the pizza!

"I'll get it guys, be right back," I said standing up and walking to the door. When I open it I am greeted by Peter, obviously one of Natalie's friend.

"Um hey Harry. You got a nice place here!" He said looking around.

"Thanks! Um how much?" I said taking out my wallet.

"Oh $8.99," he said

"Okay, here you go," I said giving him the money while I receive the large pizza box.

"Thanks Harry! Er I'll see you tomorrow I believe?"

"Yeah totally goodbye!" I said waving as I watched him take a few steps to his car.

"Wait Peter!" I call out to stop him. He looks back at me and goes back to my doorstep.

"Yeah, Harry?" He asks.

"Can I have Natalie's number?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!! I know this is kind of short but it's
Gonna totally set the whole story! I'll update tomorrow I promise.
Thank u guys so much for 400 reads THO!! It was so fast and I couldn't be happier!!
Plz don't forget to VOTE AND COMMENT!
Bye luvs!