13: Stole My Heart

"Yo what did you think of the pop quiz," Peter asked after philosophy. Right now we have a lot of free time since our next class is at 6:00 and it is now 2:37.

"It was pretty easy, but the last question took me longer to deal with," I replied. To be honest, it was really easy. I am so glad I switched to normal math. I mean, I was the first person to finish! If these people can't do regular math then how are they going to even graduate?

"Sooo I see someone is sitting next to you now!" Dena says looking at me with a wide smile.

"Shut up, you know I'm really nervous around him! I'm going to go pack my stuff for the mall, you guys meet me at my car!" I say heading towards my locker. They agree and walk out to the parking lot.

I put all of my unwanted books in my locker and take out my purse to check my makeup. Ok so my lips are okay, my eyes are okay, my cheeks are okay, and my eyebrows are ugh bad like usual but I don't have time to work on them.

I smile it off and just when I am going to close my locker someone slams it close for me. The loud sound makes me jump and I look around scared to see who did that. I see the same head jock in high school who tried to abuse me last night.

"Well, well, well look who we have here, Harry's little bitch." He says with a smirk

I look around but no one is there to save me again. I try to look tough and not scared.

"What do you want with me?" I ask looking into those devilish eyes.

"My darling, I just wanted to finish what I started last night." He says with a smirk as he strokes my neck.

Just like that, he pushes me into the lockers so he can tower over me. He starts kissing my neck roughly and his hands go down my body.

"Stop" I say, my voice getting weaker by the second.

"Why try when we all know what happened last time." He says, his breath on my neck makes me shiver. I'm not going to let this happen.

"You're right," I say as a tear runs down my left cheek. I place my hands on his waist and he looks at me confused. I reach up to kiss him and he kisses me back smiling.

Suddenly, I knee him in the groin and he steps back with his hands covering where it hurts. I smile surprised I actually did that as I smack him as I hard as I can. The whole right side of his face turns red as he falls on his butt. I push him to the ground and I kneel down next to him.

"That's for high school." I whisper into his ear.

"And this is for last night with Harry," I whisper as I punch him on his already broken nose. I watch him as he screams in pain, I can't believe I just did that. I have been waiting so long to do it too.

I stand up ready to go but I'm not done yet.
"If you mess with me or Harry again, I'll report you to the police." I say leaving him there.

I walk to the door but someone calls my name. "Natalie wait!" A female voice says as I turn to see who it is.

I smile when I see Maddie running towards me from down the hallway. She's a fast runner so it only takes her a couple seconds to get to me.

"I saw the whole thing, I can't believe you just did that!" She says with her eyes wide open. She hugs me and I just stand there happy and confused.

I pull back saying," What are you doing here Maddie?"

"Oh community college sucked so I talked to my mom about a new college and she said she knew someone here who can get me in!" She says giving me great news.